Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report 21:21 - Dec 3 with 1640 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Lee for covering the northern away games for us as ever.

Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report 3rd Dec 2017 21:19
Lee McAlpine reports for QPR from Deepdale in Preston where QPR had Jamie Mackie harshly sent off, conceded in the last minute to Jordan Hugill and then saw Alex Baptiste dismissed at full time. 7

Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report on 23:23 - Dec 3 with 1454 viewsdaveB

I think Furlong is injured which is why he hasn't come in recently
Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report on 09:55 - Dec 4 with 1168 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good report, Lee. Agree with most of that and very encouraging to hear that the away fans recognised the effort.

Probably right to take the MOTM away from Baptiste for the two yellows, the first of which alone was silly. Even though, Wszolek tired a bit in the second half I thought he was immense for the first and I probably would have had him on 7 or 8. But they're only minor quibbles.

Felt sorry for Washington who played very well up to the sending-off as we looked to feed him with through balls off either shoulder which suits him. Naturally, the red card meant he was back to playing with his back to gaol. Shame for him.

Really enjoyed that, Lee. Well done.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report on 12:12 - Dec 4 with 1050 viewsYorkRanger

Nice to read a balanced report from someone who was there, rather than the nonsense on social media which is primarily from people who weren't there...
Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report on 14:05 - Dec 4 with 921 viewsericgen34

Late heartbreak, and two red cards, for battling QPR — Report on 09:55 - Dec 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Good report, Lee. Agree with most of that and very encouraging to hear that the away fans recognised the effort.

Probably right to take the MOTM away from Baptiste for the two yellows, the first of which alone was silly. Even though, Wszolek tired a bit in the second half I thought he was immense for the first and I probably would have had him on 7 or 8. But they're only minor quibbles.

Felt sorry for Washington who played very well up to the sending-off as we looked to feed him with through balls off either shoulder which suits him. Naturally, the red card meant he was back to playing with his back to gaol. Shame for him.

Really enjoyed that, Lee. Well done.

I agree about Wszolek, fantastic first hour I think

The Preston players didn't stop falling, rolling in agony, especially the bloke opposite Pawel, and hassling the ref, that really annoyed me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024