Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell 19:30 - Aug 22 with 2515 viewsGloryHunter

Why does this amuse me so much?
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 19:43 - Aug 22 with 2496 viewscolinallcars

I should be careful if I were you...he might come round and thump you !
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 19:44 - Aug 22 with 2490 viewsdanehoop

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 19:43 - Aug 22 by colinallcars

I should be careful if I were you...he might come round and thump you !

Not sure he is much of a flight risk at the moment.

Never knowingly understood

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 19:48 - Aug 22 with 2466 viewsGloryHunter

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 19:44 - Aug 22 by danehoop

Not sure he is much of a flight risk at the moment.

Yeah, he's on his way home:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/22/harry-maguire-walks-free-for-now
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 20:11 - Aug 22 with 2406 viewskernowhoop

He is an embarrassment.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:04 - Aug 22 with 2278 viewsbob566

All that money and you go on a tacky strip holiday downing kebabs, beer and allegedly the police. Classy
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:16 - Aug 22 with 2257 viewsKonk

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:04 - Aug 22 by bob566

All that money and you go on a tacky strip holiday downing kebabs, beer and allegedly the police. Classy

He should have gone on holiday with Benrahma - nice quiet spot, private pool, on-site barber, cake and no wrestling with police officers. Maybe next year, Harry.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:32 - Aug 22 with 2209 viewsbob566

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:16 - Aug 22 by Konk

He should have gone on holiday with Benrahma - nice quiet spot, private pool, on-site barber, cake and no wrestling with police officers. Maybe next year, Harry.

That's it konk. If I was a footballer on that money I'd be going around the med on a boat like the Duran Duran Rio video. Not tacking it up like he did.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 2202 viewsMrSheen

I like him. Not the greatest player ever, but seems a genuine down-to-earth lad. Biased perhaps because he’s from Chesterfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 21:47 - Aug 22 with 2180 viewseghamranger

Apparently they have reviewed the cctv and awarded Man Utd a penalty.

Not my joke I must add!!
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 00:26 - Aug 23 with 2008 viewsBoston

Is he conducting his own defence?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2020 0:27]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 22:30 - Aug 25 with 1614 viewslightwaterhoop

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 00:26 - Aug 23 by Boston

Is he conducting his own defence?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2020 0:27]

No, but he still got a penalty.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 23:00 - Aug 25 with 1567 viewsPhildo

I am not so sure - that Brentford wingers video looked like a weekend at Barrymores to me

Also happy to bump this thread as the other one about the fella leaving I am pretending is not happening
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 00:22 - Aug 26 with 1517 viewsTomS

Following his sentence, what amused me was the fact that attempting to bribe a policeman in Greece is only considered a misdemeanor.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 08:49 - Aug 26 with 1427 viewsLoftgirl

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 00:22 - Aug 26 by TomS

Following his sentence, what amused me was the fact that attempting to bribe a policeman in Greece is only considered a misdemeanor.

Only if you don't offer enough.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 08:59 - Aug 26 with 1403 viewsEsox_Lucius

Reports about the incident are saying that he, his brother & a mate only kicked off after seeing their sister being injected with something by a group of men and they went to her aid. If true, it makes it a lot more plausible than they were just acting like bertie big bollox as Maguire seems a lot more down to earth than most.
https://news.sky.com/story/harry-maguires-lawyer-asks-greek-court-to-delay-assau

The grass is always greener.

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 10:01 - Aug 26 with 1338 viewsCamberleyR

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 20:11 - Aug 22 by kernowhoop

He is an embarrassment.

His Dad don't wanna know.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 17:25 - Aug 26 with 1230 viewsCliff

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 08:59 - Aug 26 by Esox_Lucius

Reports about the incident are saying that he, his brother & a mate only kicked off after seeing their sister being injected with something by a group of men and they went to her aid. If true, it makes it a lot more plausible than they were just acting like bertie big bollox as Maguire seems a lot more down to earth than most.
https://news.sky.com/story/harry-maguires-lawyer-asks-greek-court-to-delay-assau

The Greek prosecutor said the injection story wasn't mentioned by the sister at interview and was only introduced at a later date.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 18:44 - Aug 26 with 1167 viewsEsox_Lucius

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 17:25 - Aug 26 by Cliff

The Greek prosecutor said the injection story wasn't mentioned by the sister at interview and was only introduced at a later date.

Curiouser and curiouser.

The grass is always greener.

Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 18:55 - Aug 26 with 1151 viewsBucksRanger

So, did the sister ever get to a hospital? If she did I would expect her condition was documented and, perhaps, even photographed.

Should be easy for the prosecution to find out.
Man U captain spends 2 nights in police cell on 23:24 - Aug 26 with 1086 viewsCLAREMAN1995

It sounds like he is getting a full re-trial which will take up to2 years and in the meantime is away Scott free according to the RTE website.Be interesting to see if Southgate will do a 306 and recall him or sit him still.
Being rich and famous has its drawbacks it looks like I will stay anonymous for now haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024