Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosman Rules 07:42 - Dec 15 with 1430 viewsGloucs_R

Can BOS sign a pre contract with Scottish teams without them paying compensation? I thought they were excluded from paying anything as they are under a different FA but read something yesterday which contradicts that and suggested they would still have to pay comp.

Any ideas?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bosman Rules on 09:44 - Dec 15 with 1282 viewsTonto

Due to his age there would be compensation i believe

But that doesn't stop him signing a pre-contract though.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bosman Rules on 09:51 - Dec 15 with 1267 viewsBlue_Castello

Well there's continual click bait articles linking him to both Glasgow teams but if he runs down his contract he can pick and choose to a certain degree, does he really see his future in Scotland, if that's the case his agent is an even bigger dick head than I thought. Surely he will have at least a couple of Prem teams wanting to take him for a negligible fee, can't help thinking he would like to go to Palace and link up with his mate.
Bosman Rules on 09:52 - Dec 15 with 1259 viewsNorthernr

I don't know for sure, I'll check, but I was under the impression the compensation thing isn't a thing if he moves out of the English league system to another league in Europe, which of course Scotland is.
Bosman Rules on 09:59 - Dec 15 with 1235 viewsfrancisbowles

I've been asking the same question on here for a couple of months. I'm not sure whether Scotland is considered 'domestic', in which case compensation due or 'foreign' no compensation.

I've tried searching for the information online, without success.

The only clue I have had, is that Northern indicated the Scotland was grouped with other countries in a recent article and, therefore, that would be a real kick in the teeth for the club if he went there. It may also explain all the reported interest in him from the two Glasgow clubs.
Bosman Rules on 10:21 - Dec 15 with 1187 viewsbosh67

Looks like this is going to go from a 4.5m euros move to a £4.50 and half a dozen deep fried Mars bar deal in Scotland.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bosman Rules on 10:22 - Dec 15 with 1180 viewsNorthernr

Bosman Rules on 09:59 - Dec 15 by francisbowles

I've been asking the same question on here for a couple of months. I'm not sure whether Scotland is considered 'domestic', in which case compensation due or 'foreign' no compensation.

I've tried searching for the information online, without success.

The only clue I have had, is that Northern indicated the Scotland was grouped with other countries in a recent article and, therefore, that would be a real kick in the teeth for the club if he went there. It may also explain all the reported interest in him from the two Glasgow clubs.

Scotland's definitely not considered domestic.

You actually even need "international clearance" to sign players from Swansea and Cardiff which I've always considered ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024