Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:07 - May 14 with 2077 viewssmuttsontour

[Post edited 15 May 2021 18:06]
Faro info please on 18:20 - May 14 with 2033 viewsMick_S

I’m really sorry to break this to you, I was there two years ago and on the way home, that Chelse bloke, captain, leader etc was in the airport. Ruined my holiday despite waiting for a flight home.

Anyway, we were in Monte Gordo which is on the Portugal/Spain border. Not much to do except relax.

The sea is cold.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Faro info please on 18:49 - May 14 with 1981 viewsstowmarketrange

Loule is a nice town to visit for the day.There are others towns to visit in the algarve,but a lot are just seaside towns with a bit more sun than you normally get over here.And there are loads of dishes with sardines in them.
I’ve been there about 5-6 times over the last 34 years,and I haven’t had a bad tour yet.
Faro info please on 18:53 - May 14 with 1977 viewsMaggsinho

Olhao is about 15 minutes from Faro, it’s an old fishing port and very pleasant to wander around, with an incredible good market. You can also get a boat out to the nearby islands where there are some lovely beaches.
Faro info please on 19:10 - May 14 with 1928 viewsBoston

Windy, cold, speak pidgin Danish and kill whales.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Faro info please on 19:36 - May 14 with 1880 viewsdublinr

Faro info please on 18:53 - May 14 by Maggsinho

Olhao is about 15 minutes from Faro, it’s an old fishing port and very pleasant to wander around, with an incredible good market. You can also get a boat out to the nearby islands where there are some lovely beaches.

Absolutely. Nice little town, lots of cheap tasty fish, and the islands are great for walking and/or sitting on the beach. Water freezing.

Faro info please on 19:56 - May 14 with 1833 viewsBlackCrowe

If you can get up to caldas de Monchique (about 45 mins drive inland) for a spot of lunch you won't regret - incredible views and beautiful place

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Faro info please on 20:15 - May 14 with 1803 viewsBklynRanger

When you say 'warm weather training camp' do you mean you can finally sit outside without a coat?
Faro info please on 20:17 - May 14 with 1796 viewssmuttsontour

Faro info please on 20:15 - May 14 by BklynRanger

When you say 'warm weather training camp' do you mean you can finally sit outside without a coat?

yes.
Login to get fewer ads

Faro info please on 20:24 - May 14 with 1774 viewsBklynRanger

Faro info please on 20:17 - May 14 by smuttsontour

yes.

Sounds great man, enjoy it.
Faro info please on 21:54 - May 14 with 1685 viewsswitchingcode

Head west towards Alvor or Carvoeiro both great towns with plenty to do with great beaches
Faro info please on 23:01 - May 14 with 1598 viewsKerryE

Café Inglês, Silves - bit of a drive but banoffie cake to die for, and I don't do cake. Nice castle as well
Faro info please on 00:03 - May 15 with 1555 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Faro info please on 21:54 - May 14 by switchingcode

Head west towards Alvor or Carvoeiro both great towns with plenty to do with great beaches

Seconded for Carvoeiro, great place. Loads of nice restaurants and nice walks.
Faro info please on 06:45 - May 15 with 1467 viewsstumbleandfall

Cafe Ingles on the steps in Silvas as well.

Main tip though is O Barradas just outside Silves. Have the veal or a Cataplanya.
Faro info please on 15:21 - May 15 with 1269 viewsPinnerPaul

If you get a day off, the beaches at Gale and surrounding area are superb and about half an hour drive from Faro.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024