Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Athletic Bilbao Tickets 18:59 - Jul 26 with 1935 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will be there in October and they're at home.

Anyone know the best way of getting reasonably-priced tickets, please?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 19:43 - Jul 26 with 1859 viewsDixie_CT

Great city. Went to watch them the Feb before COVID, straight to Gatwick from the 4-2 home v Stoke and flew in that crazy storm. Bilbao lost to a local rival who hadn’t beaten them in years.

Anyways, I went to the Stadium on the morning of the game and paid quite a bit for tickets and the three seats were not together. So don’t do that!

Mum wants to go back, I’m pushing for San Sebastián and Sociedad.
Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 19:49 - Jul 26 with 1835 viewsaston_hoop

I bought them at the ticket office on the afternoon of a Friday evening game last October - 30 euros for a single ticket. You can also buy them online from their website. Unless they're playing one of the top top clubs, they'll be relatively reasonably priced and not sold out

Edit - also keep an eye on the fixture list, La Liga fixtures are spread out so there is often a Friday night and Monday night game as well as the usual Saturday and Sunday ones (Athletic get an unnatural number of Friday night games I've noticed). So something to keep in mind.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2022 19:54]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 19:57 - Jul 26 with 1795 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good info. Thanks.

Seems like tickets are only sold if the socios return them, then?

I presume Viagogo and Stubhub will be outrageous.

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 20:05 - Jul 26 with 1778 viewsaston_hoop

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 19:57 - Jul 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Good info. Thanks.

Seems like tickets are only sold if the socios return them, then?

I presume Viagogo and Stubhub will be outrageous.

Tickets usually go on general sale, its a huge stadium and they'll rarely ever sell out. It'll probably be closer to the weeks of the match but they'll go on general sale on their website.

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 20:44 - Jul 26 with 1699 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 20:05 - Jul 26 by aston_hoop

Tickets usually go on general sale, its a huge stadium and they'll rarely ever sell out. It'll probably be closer to the weeks of the match but they'll go on general sale on their website.

Thanks Aston.

Star.

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 21:33 - Jul 26 with 1630 viewsOregonQPR

Athletic fan here and will be in the Algarve when they play away to Betis so planning to drive over to Sevilla. Any idea how to get away tickets for Athletic or if Spanish teams even take away fans to domestic games.
Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 07:17 - Jul 27 with 1435 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 21:33 - Jul 26 by OregonQPR

Athletic fan here and will be in the Algarve when they play away to Betis so planning to drive over to Sevilla. Any idea how to get away tickets for Athletic or if Spanish teams even take away fans to domestic games.

Not sure how the tickets are distrinured, Oregon, but they do take fans away, ususally only about 500 or so. so you might struggle to get any of those. Might be worthe emailing Athletic?

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 11:29 - Jul 27 with 1348 viewsaston_hoop

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 21:33 - Jul 26 by OregonQPR

Yeah as Brian says, I've noticed away allocations are quite small in La liga but then there generally isn't much of an issue buying in the home ends even if you go in colours. I actually attended Valencia v Athletic last season in Valencia and there was as many Athletic fans as Valencia fans where I was sitting. Then it rained and everyone left apart from me!

Login to get fewer ads

Athletic Bilbao Tickets on 16:10 - Jul 27 with 1249 viewsOregonQPR

Thanks to you both for your replies and advice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024