Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Said and done - Preview 11:58 - Apr 19 with 3408 viewsNorthernr

Well if ever a preview was going to induce a shock home win it's this one...

Said and done - Preview 19th Apr 2023 11:52
Saturday's home hammering by Coventry has left the mood bleak and the team teetering on the brink of relegation as they head into tonight's homer with Norwich. 6

Said and done - Preview on 12:15 - Apr 19 with 3308 viewsSuperhoop83

Hope is all we have left but I think we may just be surprised tonight.

Come on you R'sss!!! Please!!!

Suffering since 1978.

Said and done - Preview on 12:32 - Apr 19 with 3218 viewsridethewave

“I tried to implement the style I’m used to with a high press and step into midfield, the boys were uncomfortable with it so we changed...”

In other words "I'm going to completely ignore the strengths of the squad I knowingly took over, enforce a style of play totally out of sync with the players I have available, and then allow them to dictate to me how they wish to play when all this goes wrong".

Says all you need to know about his managerial abilities and how poor this appointment was from the start. Absolutely shambolic.
Said and done - Preview on 12:39 - Apr 19 with 3185 viewsBklynRanger

What's this about Les hosting a dinner in Hong Kong next week?!?!

Said and done - Preview on 12:42 - Apr 19 with 3161 viewsJames_Paddocks

Lose badly tonight, and I think I'd give it to Ramsey/Hall for the last 3 games...
Said and done - Preview on 12:48 - Apr 19 with 3122 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Rabbit and headlights is how I would describe Ainsworth. Wrong appointment.
Staggering that a veteran who has been here 3 months is calling out his teammates regarding their dedication to the cause.
I hate these players with a passion.

2-0 to Norwich.
Said and done - Preview on 13:26 - Apr 19 with 2933 viewsenfieldargh

Said and done - Preview on 12:48 - Apr 19 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Rabbit and headlights is how I would describe Ainsworth. Wrong appointment.
Staggering that a veteran who has been here 3 months is calling out his teammates regarding their dedication to the cause.
I hate these players with a passion.

2-0 to Norwich.

IMHO so many of these players know that we fall they wont fall with us. They'll get a new club or their contracts bought out either way many of them cant loose.

Unless a Herculean effort is put in (why now) then we have been royaly bughard

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Said and done - Preview on 13:43 - Apr 19 with 2834 viewsjackgbrown

I'm going tonight to my first game since the 3-0 home defeat to Sunderland, which I think was Critchley's last home game? I naively assumed that he and the players had reached a point where they disliked each other so much that things gradually fell apart, and that there would be some element of new manager bounce (even it was just grinding out a few results in an ugly manner).

Things have seemed to get progressively worse since, so I am almost morbidly fascinated to witness another 3-0 defeat this evening. My partner (a Celtic fan) sometimes comes down with me, but could not persuade her on this occasion.

'Why I would travel across London after work on a Wednesday night to watch you lose 3-0 again?' A reasonable question.
Said and done - Preview on 13:47 - Apr 19 with 2788 viewstoboboly

Said and done - Preview on 12:42 - Apr 19 by James_Paddocks

Lose badly tonight, and I think I'd give it to Ramsey/Hall for the last 3 games...

Dear god no (although I get the sentiment).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Said and done - Preview on 14:03 - Apr 19 with 2657 viewsngbqpr

This preview is the very definition of the hackneyed expression "a sobering read."

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Said and done - Preview on 14:07 - Apr 19 with 2634 viewskensalriser

QPR haven't had a red card all season.

Gulp.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Said and done - Preview on 14:10 - Apr 19 with 2620 viewsenfieldargh

Said and done - Preview on 14:07 - Apr 19 by kensalriser

Gulp.

I think they are too stupid to be foolish

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Said and done - Preview on 14:37 - Apr 19 with 2451 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Said and done - Preview on 14:10 - Apr 19 by enfieldargh

I think they are too stupid to be foolish

Or worse still not interested or commited enough to make a critical / hard tackle .
I do recall SJ trying to kill a man dead during a breakaway ( he missed they scored of course )and got a thick yellow stealing a phrase from Clive here .
Said and done - Preview on 15:00 - Apr 19 with 2309 viewsSuperhoop83

Gulp.

That's like reading that [insert name of shit striker] hasn't scored for 2 years or that [insert name of shit club] haven't won for 3 months.

Red card incoming...!!!

Suffering since 1978.

Said and done - Preview on 15:07 - Apr 19 with 2285 viewscollegeranger

Gulp.

You need commitment, passion and trying to rescue a lost cause to earn a red card .........all of which we haven't had this season !!
Said and done - Preview on 15:12 - Apr 19 with 2245 viewsNorthernr

But we are now into the territory where you can punch somebody and get out of the last three games so…
Said and done - Preview on 15:33 - Apr 19 with 2113 viewsE15Hoop

Said and done - Preview on 15:12 - Apr 19 by Northernr

But we are now into the territory where you can punch somebody and get out of the last three games so…

No chance of that happening, Clive, for two reasosns:
1. Joel Lynch has long disappeared into the anals (correct misspelling) of history as fas we're concerned.
2. As others have stated, that would require a level of passion and commitment that our lots are too defeatist to muster - with the exception of Rob Dickie deciding to go for a delibrerate handball as the last defensive option (Can't see that happening either, actually, as that would require some degree of proactive intentional thought process..)
Said and done - Preview on 17:41 - Apr 19 with 1712 viewsOldPedro

Odds on Skybet for a QPR red card are 7-1..........worth a fiver....????

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Said and done - Preview on 17:43 - Apr 19 with 1694 viewsstainrods_elbow

Said and done - Preview on 15:33 - Apr 19 by E15Hoop

No chance of that happening, Clive, for two reasosns:
1. Joel Lynch has long disappeared into the anals (correct misspelling) of history as fas we're concerned.
2. As others have stated, that would require a level of passion and commitment that our lots are too defeatist to muster - with the exception of Rob Dickie deciding to go for a delibrerate handball as the last defensive option (Can't see that happening either, actually, as that would require some degree of proactive intentional thought process..)

So much for members of this board calling me out for suggesting Stroud and his execrable lackeys not coming near LR for their own safety. You have to smile that it's come to this . . .

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Said and done - Preview on 18:01 - Apr 19 with 1644 viewsE15Hoop

Said and done - Preview on 17:43 - Apr 19 by stainrods_elbow

So much for members of this board calling me out for suggesting Stroud and his execrable lackeys not coming near LR for their own safety. You have to smile that it's come to this . . .

As someone said earlier today; "It's QPR innit?"
This club always swings wildly on a pendulum of near triumph (1975-76 season or Wembley 2014 for example) to near disaster (2001 -15 minutes from going out of business, according to Ollie, before the beloved ABC Panama loan magically appeared out of nowhere), withouit somehow quite managing to achieve either.
Out of this death, there will be a rebirth. When or how is a chapter for a different day, but sadly, probably not today..
Said and done - Preview on 18:26 - Apr 19 with 1579 viewsPinnerPaul

" The Ethan Laird sit-down sweepstake number is 48, the draw machine is Guinevere, and the set of balls is entirely absent."

Brilliant!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024