Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich on my way home 22:27 - Aug 16 with 2526 viewsnumptydumpty

I think seen as Dykes had an injury that didn't look minor tbh think we should tempt Mbappe so he can play on Saturday.

I wasn't feeling 100% , bad day at work and touch of avian flu and was going go home at half time as the first half was a complete non event but have to say the second half we were the better team and some of these players did perform pretty well considering most were supposed understudies.

First thing I noticed about crowd so the six or seven rows around me about fifteen in each so around 75 seats there was only one other season ticket holder from last season here.

Lots of students, tourists and young kids and a heck of a lot of totally p****d up people as well.

Think the 8000 probably 1500 regular Rangers fans and Norwich nearly filled top of school end as well.

In first half noticed Kakay and Field but Richards seemed to be ambling and overweight too.

Second half attacking loft end, we were much improved. Field seemed to be everywhere but in a competitive match his challenge when he got a yellow could have been a red, but he was certainly committed as the senior pro.

Dykes was challenging and was a pretty awful challenge on him and fingers crossed re his injury. Sods law.

Richards improved in second half. I thought Dixon Bonner was the one that looked the most likely to step up. Seems quite an assured player and has some tricks also.

Larkeche was solid and think he will be around for us and again Dozzell I did not notice.

Kakay played well and definitely tried.

Kolli was a live wire and running around and caused some trouble and again hopefully could be one to watch.

Inevitable Rangers finish to a game.

As said was a complete irrelevance of a competition but the one good thing was a few of the younger boys got a runout and did not look out of place.

[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 22:45]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Norwich on my way home on 22:58 - Aug 16 with 2178 viewsstainrods_elbow

Enjoyed your summation until the embarrassing start to your final sentence.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Norwich on my way home on 23:15 - Aug 16 with 2083 viewsBushRanger82

Yeah, a competition so 'irrellevant,' Pep Guardiola keeps busting a gut to win it.
Or any one of the top 6 clubs in the country.

Small wonder so many people think we're tinpot.
Norwich on my way home on 23:23 - Aug 16 with 2003 viewssparkey

Good insight, didn't manage to catch the game so thank you.

I know the cup means nothing this year and we must focus on the league, but we should probably stop belittling the only cup competition we have actually won.
Norwich on my way home on 23:28 - Aug 16 with 1944 viewsnumptydumpty

Norwich on my way home on 22:58 - Aug 16 by stainrods_elbow

Enjoyed your summation until the embarrassing start to your final sentence.

I have noticed you tigger!!!

You do like to try winding everyone up with your little digs.

We all meant to be on the same side but you are always straddling something slightly strange.

It's an irrelevance of a competition because sides such as ourselves and Norwich make eight changes from the first team mainstays.

I personally don't think it should be treated as such but the way most teams approach it now, sadly it is. Didn't say it always was an irrelevance in past though.

Was enjoyable to see the young lads attacking the Loft End. And we were unfortunate at end
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 23:32]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Norwich on my way home on 23:58 - Aug 16 with 1788 viewsenfieldargh

Richards total gash.

No wonder he doesnt make the first team.

£400K!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Norwich on my way home on 07:59 - Aug 17 with 1121 viewsdaveB

that irrelevance of a competition is the only thing we've ever won
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024