Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! 07:18 - Aug 15 with 4590 viewsnumptydumpty

If I was a professional football player at QPR. I think for entertainment during the many breaks in action during the weeks, think I would entertain myself by coming on incognito on a forum, and subtly build up my profile amongst fans.

But do so subtly so that the masses would be blissfully unaware.

Anyone want to out themselves !!!!@@@##&&**//???

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 08:19 - Aug 15 with 3204 viewsWokingR

You're Shaun Wright Phillips aren't you !
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 08:27 - Aug 15 with 3184 viewsTheChef

!!!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:06 - Aug 15 with 3119 viewsEastR

The bible tells us ‘let he who is without sin, cast the first stone’, but some of us been taking some pelters.
God bless all here.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:16 - Aug 15 with 3089 viewsFDC

You got me, Aziana Ebele Mbombo here.
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:17 - Aug 15 with 3073 viewsMick_S

Hello, I’m Bob Malcolm.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:24 - Aug 15 with 3025 viewsQPR_Hibs

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:17 - Aug 15 by Mick_S

Hello, I’m Bob Malcolm.

I'm Pat Nevin.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:33 - Aug 15 with 2987 viewsR_from_afar

Given that Loft for Words and its ilk are effectively 24-7 rolling customer/supporter satisfaction surveys for QPR, I'd like to think someone from the club reads them as part of their "research".

The first rule of marketing: Always do your market research first. Or something

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:44 - Aug 15 with 2911 viewsted_hendrix

I am Brian In real life and I'm In charge of making sandwiches at the new training ground.

I also give xylophone lessons to some of our collection of goalkeepers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:48 - Aug 15 with 2904 viewsPlanetHonneywood

John Terry reporting in.

My team for Saturday....

Archer
Drewe, Kakay, Trent, Paal
Albert, D-B, SD-M
Willock, Richards
Armstrong

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:53 - Aug 15 with 2872 viewsHAYESBOY

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:17 - Aug 15 by Mick_S

Hello, I’m Bob Malcolm.

And so is my wife.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 10:20 - Aug 15 with 2821 viewsconnell10

IM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 10:30 - Aug 15 with 2785 viewsLblock

I was going to post a big reveal about myself.......... but I really can't be bothered.

All the best

Yours

Taylor Richards x

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 10:31 - Aug 15 with 2783 viewsNorthernr

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 09:24 - Aug 15 by QPR_Hibs

I'm Pat Nevin.

His book's really good you know.
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 10:54 - Aug 15 with 2703 viewsDannyPaddox

I am Bongo Christ Jnr III … all day.
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 11:42 - Aug 15 with 2573 viewsHAYESBOY

Hello, I am Jake Clarke Salter............................................bollx.................Ive just injured my finger on the keyboard.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 2400 viewsPeterHucker

I am not Peter Hucker.
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 13:01 - Aug 15 with 2369 viewsSimonJames

Hi I'm Peter Odemwingie, do I play here?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 13:23 - Aug 15 with 2261 viewsslmrstid

One of the earlier Undr the Cosh podcasts was with Mick Rathbone who said he used to obsess over what everyone thought of his performances to the extent of rushing out at 5am in the morning to buy the first print papers to see what rating he'd been given by the local journos.

I do suspect any footballer browsing a fans forum is more likely to be having their head fkd by it rather than doing it to wind people up.
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 13:32 - Aug 15 with 2239 viewsSydneyRs

I'm actually Nick Ward. Never really got to show just how good I was.
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 13:50 - Aug 15 with 2179 viewsenfieldargh

I'm Samba Diakite, whoops sorry, whys your nose bleeding?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 13:57 - Aug 15 with 2150 viewsMick_S

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 13:01 - Aug 15 by SimonJames

Hi I'm Peter Odemwingie, do I play here?

Are you in a dingy?

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 14:01 - Aug 15 with 2139 viewsloftboy

I missed this post, hi I’m Dean coney!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 14:02 - Aug 15 with 2121 viewsMick_S

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 11:42 - Aug 15 by HAYESBOY

Hello, I am Jake Clarke Salter............................................bollx.................Ive just injured my finger on the keyboard.

Obviously not the return key. ha ha.

Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 14:08 - Aug 15 with 2081 viewsstantheman10

I am Groot
Real life football players on Fans Forums - Reveal yourselves !! on 14:41 - Aug 15 with 1984 viewsG_Ottershaw

I've often thought there must be players and others on here, unlike the other sites, this is actually a very good one, especially for the off topic requests/advice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024