Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 09:59 - Sep 3 with 1979 viewsbosh67

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTsjsd2jUyA&pp=ygUOcXByIGhpZ2hsaWdodHM%3D

You may have to cut and paste the www. link above? For some reason not working on here?

A much better style of play now. Hopefully we can keep it up.

Begs in really top form.
Smyth is starting to look like Sinton. Very impressive.
Teams get behind our back line down the channels too easily on the counter, which needs to be addressed.
Plenty of pace going forward.
Boro weren’t bad to be fair but we looked comfortable.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 10:06]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 10:09 - Sep 3 with 1932 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’d also like to give Paal a mention, he played well yesterday and provided some great passes.

Overall though, a really decent team performance - we look solid defensively, and dangerous moving up the pitch. Yes, we are thin in regards to squad depth, but I’m actually very happy that we are giving our dev squad opportunities, rather than developing some other teams players. We will have to be patient as they are learning on the job.

I struggle looking at GA without stifling a giggle, but that’s my problem - whatever he is doing, it’s working.
Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 14:48 - Sep 3 with 1742 viewskropotkin41

Odd that the extended highlights are on Youtube before the offy. Also, odd highlights from a game with so many shots and saves. Loads of time just watching Middlesbrough kick it about in midfield.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 19:10 - Sep 3 with 1595 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Can we have our pigbag back, please.
Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 19:21 - Sep 3 with 1569 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 10:09 - Sep 3 by Monkey_Roots

I’d also like to give Paal a mention, he played well yesterday and provided some great passes.

Overall though, a really decent team performance - we look solid defensively, and dangerous moving up the pitch. Yes, we are thin in regards to squad depth, but I’m actually very happy that we are giving our dev squad opportunities, rather than developing some other teams players. We will have to be patient as they are learning on the job.

I struggle looking at GA without stifling a giggle, but that’s my problem - whatever he is doing, it’s working.

The shirt or the pants ? . Whatever potion he has mixed up hopefully it continues in 14 days time .
I saw a post on here where someone listed our International Rs but cannot find it .
I know Armstrong is not going to France with ROI that is good news for us. Would be nice for him of course but maybe next year he can join Ferguson for the WC qualifiers
Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 19:29 - Sep 3 with 1535 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 19:21 - Sep 3 by CLAREMAN1995

The shirt or the pants ? . Whatever potion he has mixed up hopefully it continues in 14 days time .
I saw a post on here where someone listed our International Rs but cannot find it .
I know Armstrong is not going to France with ROI that is good news for us. Would be nice for him of course but maybe next year he can join Ferguson for the WC qualifiers

Armstrong is still travelling as he's with the Under-21's, but only as far as the People's Republic of Cork.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 20:53 - Sep 3 with 1356 viewsE17hoop

Official QPR link now here:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 00:24 - Sep 4 with 1128 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 19:29 - Sep 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Armstrong is still travelling as he's with the Under-21's, but only as far as the People's Republic of Cork.

Thanks Brian I missed that news .Will you be able to get to his game / games as its local to you right .Hopefully he can score a couple and make Kenny take notice but as important stay healthy
Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 00:42 - Sep 4 with 1102 viewsSydneyRs

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 19:21 - Sep 3 by CLAREMAN1995

GA could do with going a size or two bigger tbf, not sure he has the body to pull of the skin tight look!

He's certainly getting some commitment from the team though which is great to see.
Login to get fewer ads

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 00:42 - Sep 4 with 1096 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Extended highlights Boro 0 QPR 2 on 00:24 - Sep 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Thanks Brian I missed that news .Will you be able to get to his game / games as its local to you right .Hopefully he can score a couple and make Kenny take notice but as important stay healthy

I hope to make the Turkey game, Bannerman.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024