Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) 18:34 - Nov 5 with 4404 viewsNoDiddley

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 18:41 - Nov 5 with 4343 viewsdaveB

pretty happy with a draw at home to Liverpool but gutted the way it happened
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 18:42 - Nov 5 with 4343 viewsQPR_Hibs

Annoyed that two of my defenders failed to put the ball in row Z and instead fannied about with it on the edge of the box in the 94th minute.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 18:57 - Nov 5 with 4262 viewsBluce_Ree

Drinking arsenic and piss cocktails because I'd live in Luton.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:10 - Nov 5 with 4195 viewsaston_hoop

Feeling far less good than when Mackie scored that winner

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:36 - Nov 5 with 4098 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fúck them. I'm not having a thread about those stabbing bastids.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:36 - Nov 5 with 4095 viewsPlanetHonneywood

...dressed in River Island from top-to-toe!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:42 - Nov 5 with 4068 viewsLoyalitat

Absolutely proud of the team's efforts today.
Absolutely impressed with their signings: Barkley - point to prove, but is premier league quality. Signing young players with points to prove: Mengi, and Chong. Brought in the young lad in on loan from Man City: Kabore.
Proud that they have stuck with the nucleus of last season's championship squad and didn't do a QPR by wasting serious money on the wages of the modern day equivalents of: Barton, Bosingwa, Young, SWP, Traore, Park, Green, Cesar, Mbia, Not so Fabio.
Proud that when they do get relegated, they'll have stacks of cash left with the club and not in the pockets of mercenaries.
Can't stand them, but well done Luton.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 10:02]
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 5 with 4049 viewsstevec

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:36 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Talking of which, did that incident at LR ever get resolved, that must be two years ago now.
Login to get fewer ads

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 5 with 3942 viewsBoston

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 5 by stevec

Talking of which, did that incident at LR ever get resolved, that must be two years ago now.

No, court case still pending.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:10 - Nov 5 with 3914 viewsBoston

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 5 by Boston

..or to be more accurate, continues.

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 5 with 3784 viewseastside_r

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 5 by Boston

Pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding in September. Is due to be sentenced this month.
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 21:52 - Nov 5 with 3619 viewsbosh67

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 18:57 - Nov 5 by Bluce_Ree

Drinking arsenic and piss cocktails because I'd live in Luton.

Hey, careful! I live in Luton...

... and do that most nights!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 22:14 - Nov 5 with 3538 viewsbosh67

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:42 - Nov 5 by Loyalitat

Absolutely proud of the team's efforts today.
Absolutely impressed with their signings: Barkley - point to prove, but is premier league quality. Signing young players with points to prove: Mengi, and Chong. Brought in the young lad in on loan from Man City: Kabore.
Proud that they have stuck with the nucleus of last season's championship squad and didn't do a QPR by wasting serious money on the wages of the modern day equivalents of: Barton, Bosingwa, Young, SWP, Traore, Park, Green, Cesar, Mbia, Not so Fabio.
Proud that when they do get relegated, they'll have stacks of cash left with the club and not in the pockets of mercenaries.
Can't stand them, but well done Luton.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2023 10:02]

This, totally!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 22:54 - Nov 5 with 3424 viewsBoston

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 5 by eastside_r

Pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding in September. Is due to be sentenced this month.

ta, for info.

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 23:04 - Nov 5 with 3403 viewsHastings_Hoops

Looking forward to Watching match of the day on My 1990’s colour TV wall mounted in my mold infested caravan.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2023 23:10]
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 00:15 - Nov 6 with 3324 viewsE17hoop

I'd be counting on the fingers of one hand (7) how many goals they'd conceded at home.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 03:17 - Nov 6 with 3221 viewsFredManRave

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 21:52 - Nov 5 by bosh67

Hey, careful! I live in Luton...

... and do that most nights!

"most nights" you say!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 08:13 - Nov 6 with 3002 viewsEsox_Lucius

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:36 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

is the correct answer.

The grass is always greener.

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 2874 viewsToast_R

There was this bizarre period when I was kid in the ate 80searly 90s where Luton seemed to be Liverpool's bogey team and it was hilarious. Whether that was because of the plastic pitch I don't know but it was very real.

Annoying for Luton they couldnt hold out for the win, I was explaining to a South African friend of mine (who started following Man City last season) that this was why people like myself support sh*t teams, for moments like just this. Then Diaz bloody scored.
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 11:05 - Nov 6 with 2782 viewsloftboy

Nicking lead off a church roof, tarmaccing a driveway, selling lucky heather.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 13:52 - Nov 6 with 2613 viewsrobith

Sang awful stuff for the whole game, only to get done in the 95th minute. Hehe you do hate to see it
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 19:46 - Nov 6 with 2341 viewsNoDiddley

Me, steering clear of David Pleat on a dark night
If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 1486 viewseastside_r

If I was a Luton fan I’d be…….(fill in appropriately after tonight) (n/t) on 20:56 - Nov 5 by eastside_r

2 years inside + a 6 year banning order.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024