Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking ahead with rose tinted glasses !! 20:36 - Feb 9 with 470 viewsnumptydumpty

The key thing this season is now quite clearly survival.

There are several other sides that are poor.

We have to take full advantage when we have a full squad available and are in decent form, especially in winnable games.

So tomorrow's is really one such game.

We also have to hope that some of the sliders such as Millwall, Blackburn, Stoke and Birmingham continue abysmally.

We apparently have 15 players out of contract at the end of this season.

We will need a big time overhaul.

But we should have FFP room this time and one of our major hopes is that Eze leaves Palace for a substantial fee, that could net ourselves somewhere between £15 million and £20 million.

Eze could sneak into selection for Euros and if by some divine intervention, he plays a part in decent England performances- big if I know- then the fee could be even higher.

Clearly though survival this season is absolutely MASSIVE.

The unexpected transfer window possibilities , the arrival of Cifeuntes, the change in the hierarchy, and currently some decent form says hope springs eternal for a decent season next term, but it has to be in the CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!

I personally think we will be OK but it's going to be a bit of a roller coaster few months ahead but Rangers starting tomorrow you had better provide a big fat W otherwise it could initiate melt down city which is never a healthy fun place for any of us to be.

Cmon Rangers, please can we have some canary bashing tomorrow and then onwards and upwards.

It's going to be a big big test for fans players and management alike. But the rewards for next season could be strong but these three months will determine our identity for the next few years ahead.

Let us pray, I say !!!!!!!! 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Looking ahead with rose tinted glasses !! on 20:56 - Feb 9 with 414 viewsLogman

I think we will have a reality check tomorrow. I'll be pleased with a point.

In terms of our survival, I really do think it will come down to the wire.

In previous seasons we have had breathing space. This season I can see us flying by the seat of our pants on the last day of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024