Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play to QPR 18:00 - Jul 14 with 507 viewsCharlie1

Lots of negative postings on the net since THAT news but thought I'd share something, not interesting, but decent by Rangers. The box office was at it's worst and best today!

Like most, I've deliberated over a ST and decided to put off til June 30th. Rather chaotic time at work so hadn't got round to sorting and needed to buy two as a shared for shift working R's mates.

Log in today and can't access. Phone box office and am in a queue of 29!!!! WTF?! Fortunately, can keep working and hold. Getting to 1 in the queue felt like a landmark in my life. Anyhow, I'm expecting the box office but because calls are 'busy and system can't cope (recorded message)' but to my surprise, rage and disappointment, I get ticketmaster.
They tell me out phones can't cope (no shoite Sherlock!!!!) and if I'd like to buy a ticket? But can't buy a season ticket. At this point, im beginning to wonder if I am in a python sketch. Having decided to part with a lot of monies and wary of the t&c, they are making it bloody hard work.

So, Im told to dial qpr again. I do. This time, I'm 27th in the queue. A maginal improvement on last time. And website is down. So I email the box office.

What happened then surprised me.

They phoned back, spoke to a member of my team leaving a detailed message. They phoned back as promised, apologised for phone and IT issues (hmmm learn from Leeds please!) and I brought my ST. Went through where I could sit un the upper loft as well. Helpful and good.

So, they made up for the earlier debacle. Be wary of our systems, they still don't work. But, fair play for the prompt response. So they should and it shouldn't happen in the first place, but got there in the end. Credit when it's due...

God help members.

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024