Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off 15:34 - Feb 24 with 496 viewsINFIRMARY

....................................................... HIGH based on new signings and red cards

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 468 viewsStanisgod

Only if 1-0 up and totally dominating

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 438 viewsAntti_Heinola

odds on cruciate or red card are so low, even if you won, you would still lose money, somehow.

Bare bones.

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 17:47 - Feb 25 with 350 viewsINFIRMARY

Well I wish now I had been wrong

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:34 - Feb 25 with 291 viewskropotkin41

Now I don't want to come across as heavily critical with 20/20 hindsight, but with Diakite on a yellow I reckon all of us on this board knew he would end up getting a red...........

AT THAT POINT SHOULDN'T MH HAVE TAKEN THE LAD OFF?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:37 - Feb 25 with 273 viewsAntti_Heinola

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:34 - Feb 25 by kropotkin41

Now I don't want to come across as heavily critical with 20/20 hindsight, but with Diakite on a yellow I reckon all of us on this board knew he would end up getting a red...........

AT THAT POINT SHOULDN'T MH HAVE TAKEN THE LAD OFF?

everyone keeps saying this, but as a manager you have to back your player. You can't just take him off after 30 mins *in case* he mistimes a challenge. You'd hope that players will take the hint of a yellow. I know it seemed obvious, but harsh to blame Hughes.

Bare bones.

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:38 - Feb 25 with 266 viewsJonDoeman

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 17:47 - Feb 25 by INFIRMARY

Well I wish now I had been wrong

Was thinking about this thread, it was a good shout, shame Sparky couldn't see it eh!

It Is What It Is !!

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:46 - Feb 25 with 241 viewsbaz_qpr

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:37 - Feb 25 by Antti_Heinola

everyone keeps saying this, but as a manager you have to back your player. You can't just take him off after 30 mins *in case* he mistimes a challenge. You'd hope that players will take the hint of a yellow. I know it seemed obvious, but harsh to blame Hughes.

He should have abandoned the formation reverted to 4-4-2 and have Barton sit next to him instead of having the midfield do high and leaving him exposed so often. Adrenalin nerves and poor management led to the situation
Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:48 - Feb 25 with 234 viewskropotkin41

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 18:37 - Feb 25 by Antti_Heinola

Oh come on! The lad had been warned by the ref several times. Hughes knew the record of sendings off. We'd have been better off without Diakite on the pitch.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Odds On New Mid Fielder Being Sent Off on 19:56 - Feb 25 with 181 viewsHollowayRanger

BRAINLESS idiot for me

6 fouls in less than half hour first warned then dives in again so yellow ,im sure he would have been given a final warning if just a simple foul but he dived in again like a loon nowhere near the ball certain yellow so thanks for coming and goodbye to another 3 points!

clint hill tried to calm him down after first yellow didnt look like he understands much english as clint was doing a scouscer calm down calm down on him!

as for our captain here the frig was he surely he should have had a word with him

so fed up saw this coming kids off in africa tackling like a mad man then thrown into prem with orders to get stuck in from hughes,should have been taken off right after first yellow harsh lesson but it would have kept us in the game with 11 men

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024