Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF..take control 08:44 - Nov 18 with 286 viewsthemodfather

stand up, step aside ..have a coffee or whatever and decide,
is this what you have planned for?
invested in?
are the fans happy and did they want hughes anyway?
exciting plans for warren farm and talk of new ground show the desire and huge financial undertaking at qprfc, all could crumble if we go down and stay down.
for me, it had to be after wba, away..a new man had 2 weeks to group the squad and try and get some ideas and confidence into them ( some on internationals but not all) ....weeks on, still no wins and it's a real mess. it's plain to see something is wrong and one win won't change the world. i question the training and motivation ( seemingly hughes doesnt talk to fringe players, young has been outcast for example....)....
TF..take control on 08:52 - Nov 18 with 269 viewsWeaverQPR

He has to go, its an absolute mess. Get Redkanpp or A.N Other and give ourselves a fighting chance, if he stays for another month we will be too far adrift

@WeavQPR

TF..take control on 08:56 - Nov 18 with 258 viewskropotkin41

TF..take control on 08:52 - Nov 18 by WeaverQPR

He has to go, its an absolute mess. Get Redkanpp or A.N Other and give ourselves a fighting chance, if he stays for another month we will be too far adrift

For what it's worth, I think that it is already too late............ and Hughes has to go now!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

TF..take control on 09:42 - Nov 18 with 188 viewsbaz_qpr

TF..take control on 08:56 - Nov 18 by kropotkin41

For what it's worth, I think that it is already too late............ and Hughes has to go now!

Agree its gone, its too late we had to do it after Reading to have given us any chance, now its about planning for coming back, sensibly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024