Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker 11:30 - Jan 20 with 1362 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear , another Le tw@t.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/loic-remy-warns-qpr-he-can-1546337

It Is What It Is !!

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:34 - Jan 20 with 1333 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

'kin' hell man give him a chance first at least!
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:37 - Jan 20 with 1308 viewsJonDoeman

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:34 - Jan 20 by Pablo_Hoopsta

'kin' hell man give him a chance first at least!

I will , but assuming that ain't a misquote, I don't like the sound of that.
We've already got one delicate little French flower in Traore!(who I think we should sell)

It Is What It Is !!

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:41 - Jan 20 with 1286 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:37 - Jan 20 by JonDoeman

I will , but assuming that ain't a misquote, I don't like the sound of that.
We've already got one delicate little French flower in Traore!(who I think we should sell)

Well if it's a quote to really pay attention to and gets you so worried you should take heart that most pit stops are for literally seconds and on that basis so too will anything that Remy has which requires the physios attention.
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:50 - Jan 20 with 1250 viewsLblock

Anybody else picked up on maybe a dig at Phil Beard?

With the Remy deal H was lauding TFs involvement but no mention of PB
Here his dragging heels statement smacks of frustration with the administrators

I'm starting to think TFs first appointments throughout the club are being shown up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:50 - Jan 20 with 1246 viewsJonDoeman

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:41 - Jan 20 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Well if it's a quote to really pay attention to and gets you so worried you should take heart that most pit stops are for literally seconds and on that basis so too will anything that Remy has which requires the physios attention.

Oh , that's OK then! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:53 - Jan 20 with 1233 viewssmegma

Couldn't give a f*ck what Remy says, what he does on the pitch is the important thing. Didn't do too bad yesterday and he can get better I think once hes gotten to know his new team mates.
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 13:06 - Jan 20 with 1118 viewsHollowayRanger

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:53 - Jan 20 by smegma

Couldn't give a f*ck what Remy says, what he does on the pitch is the important thing. Didn't do too bad yesterday and he can get better I think once hes gotten to know his new team mates.

correct on the money he's on he should be totally focused on keeping QPR up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 13:25 - Jan 20 with 1080 viewsTacticalR

Isn't he just telling the truth as he sees it? All he's really saying is that he needs to be 100% focused to perform well, and sometimes get put off by small things. There are a lot of people like this.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 13:27 - Jan 20 with 1068 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sounds like another striker we used to have.
He was called Les Ferdinand. He seemed to be all right, though.

Bare bones.

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 14:16 - Jan 20 with 997 viewsrsonist

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 11:50 - Jan 20 by Lblock

Anybody else picked up on maybe a dig at Phil Beard?

With the Remy deal H was lauding TFs involvement but no mention of PB
Here his dragging heels statement smacks of frustration with the administrators

I'm starting to think TFs first appointments throughout the club are being shown up

Redknapp just laying some groundwork down for excuses later, he's done it his whole career.
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 10:20 - Jan 25 with 780 viewsJonDoeman

"Remy is struggling with a tight hamstring!"

It Is What It Is !!

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 10:26 - Jan 25 with 756 viewsHAYESBOY

Wouldnt play him tomorrow anyway.

Hopefully ok to play Tuesday.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 10:36 - Jan 25 with 730 viewsPommyhoop

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 10:26 - Jan 25 by HAYESBOY

Wouldnt play him tomorrow anyway.

Hopefully ok to play Tuesday.

Yep keep him in the pits for this one..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 16:05 - Jan 25 with 614 viewsGetMeRangers

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 10:36 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

Think this is a more likely answer. Foolish to risk injury if we have a big game Tues. Even with our squad we ought to have enough there to be able to get a shot or two on target? With a long run of players out of goal scoring form, then surely this has to be a Campbell goal at least?
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 19:22 - Jan 25 with 541 viewsFDC

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 10:36 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

I'd definitely play him if fit. He needs game time, and would hopefully pick up a goals. You want your strikers to keep in the habit of putting the ball in the net
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 19:29 - Jan 25 with 520 viewsShotKneesHoop

He should play tomorrow.

I've got a ticket for the match.

Known as a compelling argument.

Score a hat trick and I'll have had my £10's worth.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 15:32 - Feb 2 with 389 viewsJonDoeman

So in our hour of need, our star striker was in the garage. Nice one.

It Is What It Is !!

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 377 viewsWeaverQPR

shocking signing considering redknapp has scouted him for two years,last year it was cisses red cards this season it will be remy's injuries.

@WeavQPR

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 15:53 - Feb 2 with 325 viewsSuffolk

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 15:34 - Feb 2 by WeaverQPR

shocking signing considering redknapp has scouted him for two years,last year it was cisses red cards this season it will be remy's injuries.

+1
The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 16:16 - Feb 2 with 294 viewsHollowayRanger

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 15:34 - Feb 2 by WeaverQPR

said it at the time didnt want him class player but made of glass ,we could not afford to spend 8 mill on a player who isnt going to play every game

today showed just how toothless we are up front ,we only got going when zamorra was eased on but if he breaks down again we are truly screwed

should have got odenwingie as remys back up and for pity sake keep DJ

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The physios say to me that I’m like an F1 car. Whenever I’ve got a small problem, it’s straight into the pits' says Rangers' new striker on 18:45 - Feb 2 with 231 viewsGloryHunter

It was obvious he was carrying an injury on Tuesday - the way he was running, or rather trying not to run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024