Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? 08:42 - Mar 5 with 5291 viewsqprmeath

On Saturday at Saint Marys I was in the away end to the left as you look at the pitch and there was a fella in front of me with no shoes or socks on? Anyone else see it? Maybe he will keep doing it now til we lose??
Also I stayed in the Southampton City Centre Premier Inn and on Sunday morning at breakfast the staff were telling me bout trouble overnight in the hotel and blaming it on "qpr" fans?? Happened on the first floor and a door got smashed. Was told there was a bit of tension between rival fans.
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 08:44 - Mar 5 with 4471 viewsNorthernr

There is a QPR fan who goes to the game in bare feet and plays the saxophone.
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 08:51 - Mar 5 with 4440 viewshoopstilidie

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 08:44 - Mar 5 by Northernr

There is a QPR fan who goes to the game in bare feet and plays the saxophone.

That's Ben D Sax.

Not just games, he never wears shoes.

http://www.bendonnelly.co.uk/
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:00 - Mar 5 with 4413 viewsToast_R

Is there a particular reason why he doesn’t wear shoes on his feet?

Not being funny but crowded areas at football matches, your gonna end up with a Kieron Dyer every week.
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:05 - Mar 5 with 4406 viewskropotkin41

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:00 - Mar 5 by Toast_R

Is there a particular reason why he doesn’t wear shoes on his feet?

Not being funny but crowded areas at football matches, your gonna end up with a Kieron Dyer every week.

I have known some barefoot people over the years and they end up with astonishingly tough feet, not just tough but muscular and quite different to the feet of us shoe or boot wearers.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:05 - Mar 5 with 4404 viewsMonahoop

I love eccentric musicians. And this fellas a QPR fan to boot.[ He obviously doesn't wear any]. Marvelous!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:30 - Mar 5 with 4355 viewsToast_R

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:05 - Mar 5 by kropotkin41

I have known some barefoot people over the years and they end up with astonishingly tough feet, not just tough but muscular and quite different to the feet of us shoe or boot wearers.

Brings a whole new meaning to the question of Cheese?
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:31 - Mar 5 with 4353 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

A source close to me (copyright Daily Mirror) suggests that late in the evening the bar staff refused to serve anyone that may have been drinking alcohol all day. Sources also suggest that the manager got involved and offered refunds to some guests to leave the hotel despite the manager intimating that the barman was an a k nob.

No doors were injured during this discussion and it was settled amicably.
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:35 - Mar 5 with 4340 viewsTheBlob

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:05 - Mar 5 by kropotkin41

I think you'll find they're called gorillas.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:36 - Mar 5 with 4334 viewsMetallica_Hoop

A friend sent this to me the other week. Worth watching, makes my feet ache.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 10:09 - Mar 5 with 4273 viewsisawqpratwcity

I knew a barefoot bloke once. He was a punk who drank and pogoed at a band venue bar I worked at in the eighties. Underneath the safety pins and mascara he was really a hippy who eschewed the modern world. He died as a suicide bomber trying to blow up the Wanganui Computer Centre, NZ's first attempt to put every citizen onto an e-database, and widely feared as the first step to Big Brother. He waved away the security guard that approached him, showing him the bomb, but alas was unsuccessful in his attempt to damage the infrastructure.

I remember him for his epitaph, spray-painted on the wall of the adjacent public toilet: "For too long we have maintained a silence closely resembling stupidity". The wiki quote below is incorrect, he had a nicer turn of phrase than that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Roberts_%28anarchist%29

RIP (though he probably won't)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 10:18 - Mar 5 with 4247 viewsngbqpr

I was told by a chiropodist that our feet were designed to withstand all nature can throw at them - but modern man, with his fancy dan footwear, is undoing all that good work

He's very anti-slippers btw

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 10:37 - Mar 5 with 4202 viewsTheBlob

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 10:18 - Mar 5 by ngbqpr

I was told by a chiropodist that our feet were designed to withstand all nature can throw at them - but modern man, with his fancy dan footwear, is undoing all that good work

He's very anti-slippers btw

Yes,but ancient man didn't have to contend with broken glass and dog poo.

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 10:49 - Mar 5 with 4174 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 11:52 - Mar 5 with 4081 viewssmegma

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 09:31 - Mar 5 by Sudbury_Hill_R

A source close to me (copyright Daily Mirror) suggests that late in the evening the bar staff refused to serve anyone that may have been drinking alcohol all day. Sources also suggest that the manager got involved and offered refunds to some guests to leave the hotel despite the manager intimating that the barman was an a k nob.

No doors were injured during this discussion and it was settled amicably.

How close is this source ?
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 4053 viewsJAPRANGERS

She didn't go for shoes

nor did he get into footware

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 12:11 - Mar 5 with 4039 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 12:04 - Mar 5 by JAPRANGERS

She didn't go for shoes

nor did he get into footware

his halftime orange was different

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 12:46 - Mar 5 with 3982 viewsA40Bosh

The guitar player in our band is a barefoot musician as well. He swears blind it is because he hates wearing shoes and socks and will only wear shoes on stage if it is a particularly posh black tie event where someone might take offence.

Personally when added to the fact that he walks around gigs wearing a bowler, his trousers rolled up above his ankles and braces attached to his trousers but hanging loose, leads me to believe that his hatred of shoes is more part of his "image" to try and look eccentric and attract the women. The fact that he is 6'5 as well means he does stand out and this eccentric look does appear to go down with the young ladies who are always hanging off him at the end of the night.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:13 - Mar 5 with 3927 viewsTheBlob

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 12:46 - Mar 5 by A40Bosh

The guitar player in our band is a barefoot musician as well. He swears blind it is because he hates wearing shoes and socks and will only wear shoes on stage if it is a particularly posh black tie event where someone might take offence.

Personally when added to the fact that he walks around gigs wearing a bowler, his trousers rolled up above his ankles and braces attached to his trousers but hanging loose, leads me to believe that his hatred of shoes is more part of his "image" to try and look eccentric and attract the women. The fact that he is 6'5 as well means he does stand out and this eccentric look does appear to go down with the young ladies who are always hanging off him at the end of the night.

Blimey,it's the sixties all over again.What next,playing in tune?

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:18 - Mar 5 with 3918 viewsbaz_qpr

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:36 - Mar 5 with 3884 viewsToast_R

Feet are so damn ugly, wouldnt have it. I don't even like these flip flop wearing Ozzies and Saffi's tourists you see frequenting Walkaround bars, in Wimbledon, their everywhere. Chrst them guys walk in the bogs with excrement and urine flooded floors. It makes me feel uneasy when someones bare foot as I think i'm going to stomp on their ugly claw and varuca infested stinky hooves.

Did you see Phil Lynot walking around bare foot?

No. It was High Tops all day long. Plus he could cover up his weeping needle wounds.
Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:36 - Mar 5 with 3880 viewsbaz_qpr

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:41 - Mar 5 with 3869 viewsTheBlob

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:36 - Mar 5 by baz_qpr

Not good at crosses.

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:46 - Mar 5 with 3853 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:41 - Mar 5 by TheBlob

Not good at crosses.

That penalty was nailed on though.......

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:50 - Mar 5 with 3845 viewsTheBlob

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:46 - Mar 5 by Metallica_Hoop

That penalty was nailed on though.......

Jesus aggro
Jesus aggro
Halo

HALO

Is Jesus a Qpr fan? on 13:54 - Mar 5 with 3830 viewsTacticalR

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy...

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024