Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
everton gives fans choice of new badge 21:29 - Sep 23 with 2234 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-24211685

id go for the middle one

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 21:43 - Sep 23 with 2208 viewsFredManRave

Having just clicked on the link it would appear that you have to be an Everton Football Club "customer" to allow you to vote. After the initial debacle it's been well thought out and very well presented. I hope we do the same.

FWIW, I'd choose the first design.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2013 21:59]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 21:44 - Sep 23 with 2208 viewswillis1980

Tend to agree the third looks cheap, I wish we could lose that lame excuse of a page we have at present
everton gives fans choice of new badge on 22:20 - Sep 23 with 2141 viewsbosh67

Did you know that Nil Satis Nisi Optimum is Latin for No Satisfaction, No Optimism.

I think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 22:32 - Sep 23 with 2127 viewsHollowayRanger

talking of ours how could they hold a vote

unfair to those that arent but maybe just allow season ticket holders to vote ? seems only safe way to stop ither clubs idiots ruining the vote

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 22:39 - Sep 23 with 2111 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 22:20 - Sep 23 by bosh67

Did you know that Nil Satis Nisi Optimum is Latin for No Satisfaction, No Optimism.

I think.

Means nothing but the best is good enough, apparently...

I'd go for option 1 from those three. The second one looks like a sheriffs badge and the last one looks like some new fangled piece of shît, much like our own.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2013 0:06]
everton gives fans choice of new badge on 23:54 - Sep 23 with 2032 viewsBrianMcCarthy

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 22:20 - Sep 23 by bosh67

I think.

Think it's Latin for 'Everton are white, Everton are white, allo, allo'.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 07:25 - Sep 24 with 1936 viewsNeil_SI

I think they've been quite sly really.

It's obvious the majority of their fans are going to vote for the first design choice, with the second looking all too much like the new current one they have now, which caused all this bother in the first place and the third one is so amateurish, it's almost untrue.

They also had a short video clip of Roberto Martinez saying that he liked the first one best, so in some ways, that's also a clever PR marketing trick.

I still do not understand why so many clubs try and fix something that isn't broke, and meddle with things they shouldn't, especially when it comes to important identity related matters such as a club crest that is only ever going to irritate supporters. The same mistakes are made so often by club owners and people who should know better.
everton gives fans choice of new badge on 09:55 - Sep 24 with 1874 viewsisawqpratwcity

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 07:25 - Sep 24 by Neil_SI

I think they've been quite sly really.

It's obvious the majority of their fans are going to vote for the first design choice, with the second looking all too much like the new current one they have now, which caused all this bother in the first place and the third one is so amateurish, it's almost untrue.

They also had a short video clip of Roberto Martinez saying that he liked the first one best, so in some ways, that's also a clever PR marketing trick.

I still do not understand why so many clubs try and fix something that isn't broke, and meddle with things they shouldn't, especially when it comes to important identity related matters such as a club crest that is only ever going to irritate supporters. The same mistakes are made so often by club owners and people who should know better.

You can understand owners wanting to stamp their own identity on their tenure. They are either rich enthusiasts wanting the club to be entering it's Golden Age or successful businessmen who will usher the business into it's Golden Age and then sell it.

I was just surprised that TF didn't grab the obvious chance to curry favour by instantly dumping the clearly unpopular Fabio chest hair in favour of the previous badge.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:30 - Sep 24 with 1802 viewsLambourn

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 09:55 - Sep 24 by isawqpratwcity

You can understand owners wanting to stamp their own identity on their tenure. They are either rich enthusiasts wanting the club to be entering it's Golden Age or successful businessmen who will usher the business into it's Golden Age and then sell it.

I was just surprised that TF didn't grab the obvious chance to curry favour by instantly dumping the clearly unpopular Fabio chest hair in favour of the previous badge.

TF wouldn't change the badge because all marketing and manufacturing deals were done and its just a badge doesn't make any difference to the team but would have on his pocket.
everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:35 - Sep 24 with 1792 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3rd is Gash, I could have drawn that.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:42 - Sep 24 with 1788 viewsQPunkR

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:35 - Sep 24 by Metallica_Hoop

3rd is Gash, I could have drawn that.

Only after a few drinks, I'd hope!

QPR - "shit but local"

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:46 - Sep 24 with 1779 viewsMetallica_Hoop

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:42 - Sep 24 by QPunkR

Only after a few drinks, I'd hope!

Actually now you mention it ValenciR did a nice one about 4 years a go that was Motorhead logo converted to QPR in badge format.

Who is ValenciR now again?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:52 - Sep 24 with 1769 viewsisawqpratwcity

everton gives fans choice of new badge on 12:30 - Sep 24 by Lambourn

TF wouldn't change the badge because all marketing and manufacturing deals were done and its just a badge doesn't make any difference to the team but would have on his pocket.

Yeh, ok, I think you're right on everything you said there.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024