Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ATTITUDE,APPLICATION need not apply.. 16:59 - Nov 30 with 679 viewsedwardtheconfessor

I am unspeakably enraged and disgusted by some of that qpr team out there today.disgusting performance and i hope that fkn shower are called in for training on sunday..im off for a pot noodle and a wnk.well and truly pissed off with another 3 point thrown away by players who are not as good as their past reputations say they are.utter utter crap.they should be ashamed.

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

ATTITUDE,APPLICATION need not apply.. on 17:35 - Nov 30 with 531 viewsTacticalR

@edwardtheconfessor 'im off for a pot noodle and a wnk.'

Be careful you do that in the right order.

Air hostess clique

ATTITUDE,APPLICATION need not apply.. on 17:38 - Nov 30 with 512 viewsedwardtheconfessor

been there ,done that.big fat saturday night.
sorry lads i'll calm down in a min. dont think ive been as angry as this for a long while.it was the performance more than the result. ive picked a bad week to give up me kane toad.crazy cnt that i am.

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

ATTITUDE,APPLICATION need not apply.. on 17:42 - Nov 30 with 497 viewsDesertBoot

That was the right result for me. One team, a poor one, huffed and puffed and gets it a go.
The other team strolled around thinking it was a pre season friendly and got stung.

Wish I could be like David Watts

ATTITUDE,APPLICATION need not apply.. on 17:47 - Nov 30 with 470 viewsedwardtheconfessor

agree 100% mate. last season was an an abomination and we all want to forget it, ive seen some bad season im 45 ffs,but that 'performance'today was a mirror image of that shit season again,and i wont have it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024