Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
USA Rs 21:11 - Dec 16 with 1611 viewsbarbicanranger

Any on here? And if so, how you watching the game this Saturday?

Looked through my cable package (comcast) doesn't seem to have Qpr v Leicester listed, even though they had a League 1 Friday night game on a while back on NBC Sports Network that Sky were broadcasting...

Thinking about using that UK VPN and trying Sky's pay as you go service NOW TV...any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I tried one of the Malaysia stream threads a week back, it was average, and I'm thinking if I can get in through NOW TV it's going to be better quality.
USA Rs on 03:12 - Dec 17 with 1544 viewsalleyhoops

Hi, first time poster here, long time lurker. I have had a lot of luck with streaming from QPR's youtube channel. I do not use a VPN but I just use a Malaysian Proxy and as soon as the stream starts loading, I switch off the proxy and the stream is pretty close to crystal clear. I have actually thought of buying Sky's service through a third party but I just found it too expensive.

I did a lot of research in the beginning of the season and it is just easier to stream though a temporary proxy and stream through a site like wiziwig when that stream is not available. I was able to stream the Blackpool game through BeIn Sports Play which was surprisingly excellent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024