Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRUM & BRIGHTON COACHES Update 02:29 - Mar 5 with 726 viewsSonofNorfolt

Loads of seats left.

Birmingham first, we may pick up from South Africa Rd depending on whether the LSA run one or not, then The Target and most points on the M40. £25 max. No need to leave Northolt until about 10am, it's an easy route. I would imagine that tickets will be available on the day but I'll check and help out those without.

Brighton hasn't attracted the novelty value I expected, so tickets can still be had as well.
We are likely to leave Greenford/Northolt around 3.30ish aiming for a short stop beforehand. Again plenty of seats still available. £25 max.

melh64@hotmail.co.uk
BRUM & BRIGHTON COACHES Update on 08:15 - Mar 5 with 650 views18StoneOfHoop

I'm getting a wee bit tempted again - especially with a SAR pick-up - Mel,but I don't want to piss you about and pull out again last moment .
Would love to check the Amex out & funnily enough the only time I've ever been to St. Andrews was for our historical solitary win in April 1984 in front of a paltry 10,255. #18StoneLuckyMascot?

Like in this fave Weller solo track of mine my grasp can excede my reach.

Also contingent on my wonga situation and if there are any tickets left for Brighton.
Hmm,will PM/Email you if all of these hypothetical possibilities end up with ducks in a row Rs away trips R go positive.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 18:49]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

BRUM & BRIGHTON COACHES Update on 10:56 - Mar 5 with 588 viewsmakaveli1882

Mel put me down for Brighton, not sure on brum yet

still need to get a ticket for Brighton
BRUM & BRIGHTON COACHES Update on 18:38 - Mar 5 with 484 viewsSonofNorfolt

Well the coaches are still running.
However as the LSA has made the ludicrous decision to run a subsidised mini bus instead of jumping on my half empty bus, and charge more than I intended to.
So I'm not going to pick up at the ground 18st, you are welcome to jump on at the Target with or without your bike. In fact you can lie across the fukkin seats at the moment.
We are not leaving until at least 10am, and there are about 35 spare places.

Brighton has about 30 spare seats.

Let me know ASAP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024