Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett 19:54 - Mar 15 with 867 views08olesen

Got to admit he played well today. His cross for Bobby was brilliant. He just needs to try and be more consistent and he could achieve the potential that he has. Still only 23 we all forget that.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Hoilett on 20:05 - Mar 15 with 836 viewsessextaxiboy

He lasted 90+ minutes needs to keep it going
Hoilett on 01:56 - Mar 16 with 634 viewsRangersAreBack

The potential is there but needs to be more consistent.
Hoilett on 02:02 - Mar 16 with 626 viewsPommyhoop

Fair play to him . I hav;nt seen the cross and goal yet but the comentaters on Player seemed to rate it.. He's definately a player who needs confidence so hopefully its a case of slowly slowly ......
Tell you what if he continues to improve and get crosses in and Traore keeps up the good work Charlie boy is gonna fill his boots when he comes back.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hoilett on 10:06 - Mar 16 with 524 viewsfrancisbowles

He did what a right winger is supposed to do, took it past his man and put in a very good cross. We have been waiting a long time for that!

Get that picture in your head, Junior. Do it again and again!
Hoilett on 10:15 - Mar 16 with 506 viewsBasingstokeR

I've been so frustrated with him I was almost more angry with him then happy we scored when Hoilett showed he has actually got that (a cross) in his locker. He was better yesterday, got some blocks and half tackles in as well as attacking.
Hoilett on 10:17 - Mar 16 with 504 viewsQPR_Hoops

The problem in recent weeks has been that Hoilett and Traore have swapped wings so they've both been forced to cut in on their stronger foot rather than get to the byline and put crosses in.
Hoilett on 11:33 - Mar 16 with 417 viewsjonno

Hoilett on 10:17 - Mar 16 by QPR_Hoops

The problem in recent weeks has been that Hoilett and Traore have swapped wings so they've both been forced to cut in on their stronger foot rather than get to the byline and put crosses in.

Which again, bizarrely, was how they started yesterday. Hoillett only went on the right after Traore got injured, considering how Hoillett cannot cross a ball with his left foot you could say we only scored that goal because of Traore being injured. Hoillett for once had a decent game yesterday, but he needs to play on the right and keep getting to the byeline and crossing the ball - it's not rocket science.
Hoilett on 12:43 - Mar 16 with 368 viewsfrancisbowles

I would like to see them switching wings several times during the game unless they are consistently beating their man on the outside. Playing them on the 'wrong' side tends to lose a bit of their pace which is their biggest asset.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024