Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes 00:44 - Mar 29 with 989 viewsNov77

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/stoke-city/10730322/Mark-Hughes-

Sounds like he's happy to take the credit for what's happening at stoke now but not the blame for what happened with us.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hughes on 01:45 - Mar 29 with 948 viewsJAPRANGERS

Can you just imagine the reception Hughes will receive next season at LR should we get promoted ?? . Hitler couldn't receive any worse.
Hughes on 01:52 - Mar 29 with 941 viewsRangersAreBack

12 games? What about the season before Mark? Hardly covered yourself in glory then either.
Hughes on 02:39 - Mar 29 with 924 viewsSonofNorfolt

No away win under his tenure, in fact only a couple of draws I think.

The 2012/3 season will go down as the biggest disaster in our history, mainly fuelled by having our greatest expectation ever. The Chairman backed the manager, like he should, but TF and ourselves were let down like never before, chancers like Mike Rigg and the non agent/super agent Kia Scrabble anagram bloke have disappeared back into the football ether considerably richer and virtually unnoticed within the concensus of opinion amongst the punditry masses.

'Training ground issues' fukk off, were the players asked to train at Gunnersbury Park with cold showers?

Is it any different now? It doesn't feel like it. Just that the opposition aren't as good and that papers over the cracks.
Hughes on 02:48 - Mar 29 with 921 viewstimcocking

'Forensic: Stoke manager Mark Hughes is famous for his attention to detail '

wtf??!!
Hughes on 02:59 - Mar 29 with 912 viewsPunteR

If there is one good reason why we need to get promoted it is so we can let Hughes know what we think of him .. For 90min.
It wont change anything but he has got off lightly and needs to be told .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hughes on 15:22 - Mar 29 with 572 viewsClive_Anderson

Don't judge him on 12 games? Ok I won't I'll judge him on the 34 games he was in charge rather instead. He's shit.

Funnily enough he seems happy to be judged on a similar number of games whilst managing Stoke.

What a tw@t.
Hughes on 16:13 - Mar 29 with 521 viewsPommyhoop

Not a lot of difference between Hughes and H. Cept that the camera and the hack loves a bit of 'Arry.
Makes me f'cking weep ,honestly...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024