Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the fans that want Redknapp out 13:53 - Apr 23 with 6664 viewscarrotcrunch_R

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-to-appoint-chris-hughton-as-manager-if-redk

Is this what you want to happen
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 13:56 - Apr 23 with 5439 viewsAntti_Heinola

Would take him above Redknapp, yes.
But his team this season was deathly dull and too defensive, and for that reason, wouldn't want him to take the job. A year ago, I'd have been pleased with that link.

Bare bones.

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 14:11 - Apr 23 with 5362 viewsdaveB

no thanks, if we get rid of Redknapp, which i don't think we will do, I'd be wanting a more attack minded manager than this
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 14:23 - Apr 23 with 5315 viewsRangersw12

According to some isn't Steve Cotterill supposed to be in charge by now !?
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 14:46 - Apr 23 with 5252 viewsRangersAreBack

As I've often said, sacking the manager is the easy (albeit expensive) bit. Attracting a decent successor is the key. For all his shortcomings I would not trade Harry for Hughton.
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 15:37 - Apr 23 with 5139 viewsAntti_Heinola

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 14:11 - Apr 23 by daveB

no thanks, if we get rid of Redknapp, which i don't think we will do, I'd be wanting a more attack minded manager than this

get used to it dave, he has a max of 5 games left.

Bare bones.

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 5113 viewsdaveB

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 15:37 - Apr 23 by Antti_Heinola

get used to it dave, he has a max of 5 games left.

I hope we do change it in the summer, I'm just not convinced we will especially if we win the playoffs.
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 5076 viewsPinnerPaul

Just change the name and same negative posters will post same negative posts about another bloke!
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 16:00 - Apr 23 with 5061 viewsAntti_Heinola

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 15:52 - Apr 23 by PinnerPaul

Just change the name and same negative posters will post same negative posts about another bloke!

Not really, I spent probably two years defending Holloway (Ian not that bloke that posts on here) against many negative posters on here, ditto with Warnock, ditto with Sousa and even an extent with Hughes until his last month.
I'll give everyone a chance. I've given Redknapp a chance. He's not cutting it.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 16:42 - Apr 23 with 4999 viewsnadera78

Some people spend all their time on here moaning about the moaners.
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 4943 viewsDiscodroid

ffs paul...i would agree with you if people on here were saying "redknapp is a cu nt coz e dont know nuffink and that durrrrr"

most of the negative comments i see are well thought out constructive arguments( not all, id admit) with a bit of humor thrown in for good measure.

if we want a goebbles propaganda job i'll buy the club programme or listen to tony incenzo.

i'll say it as i see it..one mans negative is anothers valid opinion on a public message board.

fk me..if we just had the binary code boys to read on here and their t'pau logical postings , we'd have a smaller membership than labour councillors in brentwood (14)
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 17:11]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:05 - Apr 23 with 4938 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:04 - Apr 23 by Discodroid

ffs paul...i would agree with you if people on here were saying "redknapp is a cu nt coz e dont know nuffink and that durrrrr"

most of the negative comments i see are well thought out constructive arguments( not all, id admit) with a bit of humor thrown in for good measure.

if we want a goebbles propaganda job i'll buy the club programme or listen to tony incenzo.

i'll say it as i see it..one mans negative is anothers valid opinion on a public message board.

fk me..if we just had the binary code boys to read on here and their t'pau logical postings , we'd have a smaller membership than labour councillors in brentwood (14)
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 17:11]

I disagree!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:10 - Apr 23 with 4913 viewsDiscodroid

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:05 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

I disagree!

you are entirely at your liberty to do so Mr mccarthy, and i applaud you on your stance in this matter..

(ps redknapp out. )

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:12 - Apr 23 with 4906 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:10 - Apr 23 by Discodroid

you are entirely at your liberty to do so Mr mccarthy, and i applaud you on your stance in this matter..

(ps redknapp out. )

ps I agree!

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:13 - Apr 23 with 4900 viewsAunt_Nelly

Hughton wouldn't be the end of the world but if Derby don't go up I'd like to see Shteeve as manager. Even if we went up at their expense.

Oh and I think Rangers should employ Discodroid to do the teamtalks and sort out prematch tunes.
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:14 - Apr 23 with 4888 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:13 - Apr 23 by Aunt_Nelly

Hughton wouldn't be the end of the world but if Derby don't go up I'd like to see Shteeve as manager. Even if we went up at their expense.

Oh and I think Rangers should employ Discodroid to do the teamtalks and sort out prematch tunes.

And Morgantwin to do the tannoy announcements.

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:18 - Apr 23 with 4867 viewsadhoc_qpr

Depends if Hughton has learnt from his Norwich experience and his defence first tactics getting him sacked.

Holloway used to be the same before getting Leicester relegated and radically changed his approach as a manager after all.

At least Hughton is a decent, honest, likable bloke!
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:24 - Apr 23 with 4838 viewsDiscodroid

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 17:14 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

And Morgantwin to do the tannoy announcements.

thanks lads!!

i thought 'only here for the niko ' with the half time entertainment , perhaps a slide show of the man himself in national costume, evening dress and of course in all important swimwear. before he discusses his plans to end world hunger and promote peace throughout the world and the cosmos.

as back up .. dave b ,we dont know if niko's stomach staple will heal in time to make an apperance, with a logical, impassionate , alan turing style informative binary lecture on the merits of messers redknapp, bond and jordan..

(only joking dave, you know i respect your postings )
[Post edited 23 Apr 2014 17:27]

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 18:02 - Apr 23 with 4767 viewsPinnerPaul

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 16:00 - Apr 23 by Antti_Heinola

Not really, I spent probably two years defending Holloway (Ian not that bloke that posts on here) against many negative posters on here, ditto with Warnock, ditto with Sousa and even an extent with Hughes until his last month.
I'll give everyone a chance. I've given Redknapp a chance. He's not cutting it.

There we go Antti - you've just proved my point - you've had to argue with negative posters about EVERY manager!

Nothing ever changes!
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 18:03 - Apr 23 with 4765 viewsPinnerPaul

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 16:42 - Apr 23 by nadera78

Some people spend all their time on here moaning about the moaners.

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 18:17 - Apr 23 with 4741 viewsterryb

Would I be happy with Chris Hughton?

I think he did a good job at Newcastle & Birmingham, so I would happily swap him for Harry.

However, as has been mentioned, I would prefer to have a manager appointed who has a more attacking, enterprising attitude. No, I can't give you a name, that is not my job or in my knowledge!

Funnily enough, I'm now used to us being linked by name to every unemployed football manager. It won't be long before David Moyes is given odds by the various bookies.

Unless TF decides to make HR unemployed it won't arise anyway. Harry will not resign & miss out on his contract package.
To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:08 - Apr 24 with 4466 viewsDiscodroid

id have happy hughton any day over 'h'..but then id have harold shipman, dead or alive over 'h'.

i see clarence seedorf is desperate to keep adel , but what does that complete midfield dutch artisan know about the game..in comparison to some one who discuses tactics with daddy sauce bottles in kens cafe with the skeletons of john bond and malcolm allison.

a man who head hunted karl henry, the bass player from big country ,and who buys players with a worse injury record than samuel l jackson in 'unbreakable '.."they call me me glass"... is destined for one place...

'good night sweet heart' and back to the time portal 0f 1944.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:16]

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:23 - Apr 24 with 4435 viewsdanehoop

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:08 - Apr 24 by Discodroid

id have happy hughton any day over 'h'..but then id have harold shipman, dead or alive over 'h'.

i see clarence seedorf is desperate to keep adel , but what does that complete midfield dutch artisan know about the game..in comparison to some one who discuses tactics with daddy sauce bottles in kens cafe with the skeletons of john bond and malcolm allison.

a man who head hunted karl henry, the bass player from big country ,and who buys players with a worse injury record than samuel l jackson in 'unbreakable '.."they call me me glass"... is destined for one place...

'good night sweet heart' and back to the time portal 0f 1944.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:16]

Heaven help me, I am in agreement with 'Droid for at least the third time this year.

Nurse, bring me my medication.

Never knowingly understood

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:29 - Apr 24 with 4426 viewsDiscodroid

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:23 - Apr 24 by danehoop

Heaven help me, I am in agreement with 'Droid for at least the third time this year.

Nurse, bring me my medication.

i was thinking that yesterday , my old adversary!!...

could it be the love of qpr has crossed all boundaries known to man...i think it could...

i hope you and your boys are well mate.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:29]

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:54 - Apr 24 with 4379 viewsPommyhoop

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 10:29 - Apr 24 by Discodroid

i was thinking that yesterday , my old adversary!!...

could it be the love of qpr has crossed all boundaries known to man...i think it could...

i hope you and your boys are well mate.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 10:29]

The Love of QPR and the realization that Emperor H is stark bollock naked with his little peanut on show and he dont give a monkeys..
Put your pants on H and f@ck off !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

To the fans that want Redknapp out on 11:14 - Apr 24 with 4346 viewspaulparker

that would be the straw that broke the camels back if we get "top man Chrissy Hughton"
(copyright talksport)
the football he plays is even worse than Arry ,
if we are getting rid then Eddie Howe has to be the man, problem is TF loves a name so expect Moyes or Sherwood

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024