Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 16:02 - Apr 27 with 2503 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Make me want to throw up. Jammy, awful, dire, cringey, annnoying idiots.
And I despise Mourinho as well. Torres and Mikel idiots as well. Absolutely despise them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Chelsea on 16:05 - Apr 27 with 1957 viewsNov77

I see mourinho has started dressing like a chav too now.
Horrible team to watch, anti-football. 27% posession. Fck'em.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Chelsea on 16:05 - Apr 27 with 1953 viewsQPR1882

1st time i have ever wanted them to win

The thought of the scum or liverpool winning the league sickens me

MAN CITY OVER TO YOU
Chelsea on 16:14 - Apr 27 with 1898 viewsQPR_Nippon

Season after season they come up with new reasons to make me despise them. Before this season I had a grudging admiration for Mourinho's managerial abilities but now I just find him an odious fking prick.
Chelsea on 16:18 - Apr 27 with 1877 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I detest them as well but credit where its due. Hardly lucky were they???
Chelsea on 16:19 - Apr 27 with 1870 viewsqprnw10

Chelsea on 16:05 - Apr 27 by QPR1882

1st time i have ever wanted them to win

The thought of the scum or liverpool winning the league sickens me

MAN CITY OVER TO YOU

Took the words out off my mouth!
Chelsea on 16:28 - Apr 27 with 1821 viewsRANGERS4EVER

A quote of Mourinho when he criticised West Hams style of play when they drew vs Chelsea at Stamford bridge "Pretending injuries; cheating... I don't know if that's the right word; the goalkeeper taking time not after minute 70 but in the first minute; 10 defenders in the box, defenders not putting a foot outside the box" biggest hypocrite I know, i hate him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Chelsea on 16:29 - Apr 27 with 1820 viewsToast_R

Chelsea on 16:18 - Apr 27 by CroydonCaptJack

Agree they played a well drilled game. If only QPR had that kind of tactical noose going into the Playoffs.

Mourinho maybe a horrible twunt but he's an out and out winner.
Chelsea on 16:33 - Apr 27 with 1793 viewsQPR_Nippon

Chelsea on 16:18 - Apr 27 by CroydonCaptJack

They'll get f. all credit from me. It really isn't that difficult to get a group of 11 obscenely highly paid professional footballers to defend deep and narrow and shut out a superior team having an off day. Even the 'tactical genius' Harry Redknapp managed it with that shower we had playing for us last season (see Man City and Spurs home games).
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea on 16:47 - Apr 27 with 1732 viewsToast_R

Chelsea on 16:33 - Apr 27 by QPR_Nippon

They'll get f. all credit from me. It really isn't that difficult to get a group of 11 obscenely highly paid professional footballers to defend deep and narrow and shut out a superior team having an off day. Even the 'tactical genius' Harry Redknapp managed it with that shower we had playing for us last season (see Man City and Spurs home games).

Not quite, they won the game 2-0.
Chelsea on 16:55 - Apr 27 with 1699 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Chelsea on 16:33 - Apr 27 by QPR_Nippon

They are utterly detestable. Will ruin what has felt like a fairly abject season regardless of playoffs if they win either the champion's league or the premiership.

It's got to be Yarg

Chelsea on 17:03 - Apr 27 with 1661 viewsWeaverQPR

Detest them all you like but they got the tactics absolutely spot on. Reduced Liverpool to pot shots, made the game ugly and got the win.

@WeavQPR

Chelsea on 17:12 - Apr 27 with 1633 viewsQPR_Nippon

Chelsea on 16:47 - Apr 27 by Toast_R

Not quite, they won the game 2-0.

Yes and what brilliantly crafted team goals they were. Not denying they defended well but not having this tactical masterclass bollox. I'd grudgingly accept that their performance in the win at City was but plaudits today have been well over the top in my (admittedly biased) opinion.
Chelsea on 17:16 - Apr 27 with 1624 viewsCiderwithRsie

"Make me want to throw up. Jammy, awful, dire, cringey, annnoying idiots.
And I despise Mourinho as well. Torres and Mikel idiots as well. Absolutely despise them"

Well that's all very well but I think you're letting em off easy.

Also: useless scouse gets can't do anything right. Couldn't bloody lose to Wolves though, could you?

Same goes for Citeh. They too were supposed to brighten life up by stuffing the Spawn of Satan and blew it.

Bah etc.
Chelsea on 17:17 - Apr 27 with 1620 viewsQPR_John

Chelsea on 16:55 - Apr 27 by Cornish_oooRRRR

They are utterly detestable. Will ruin what has felt like a fairly abject season regardless of playoffs if they win either the champion's league or the premiership.

Really! Surely QPR winning the play offs beats anything else or are you really saying you would rather Chelsea lose over Rangers winning
Chelsea on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 1592 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Chelsea on 17:17 - Apr 27 by QPR_John

Really! Surely QPR winning the play offs beats anything else or are you really saying you would rather Chelsea lose over Rangers winning

Okay, I admit the emotion of the day will win through. I think the champions league final and the play-off final are both being played on 24 May. Imagine going up being followed by Chelsea winning the champions league.

And come August I may well be happier with QPR equipping themselves properly for the championship rather than another shambolic premiership preseason and campaign (with Chelsea winning nothing)
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 17:35]

It's got to be Yarg

Chelsea on 18:07 - Apr 27 with 1516 viewsEconRmist

Jammy, awful, dire, nauseating... sounds like us this season!
Chelsea on 18:14 - Apr 27 with 1485 viewsJigsore

Chelsea on 18:07 - Apr 27 by EconRmist

Jammy, awful, dire, nauseating... sounds like us this season!

maybe the first one but we've only been awful about half the time. And never nauseating!!

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chelsea on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 1425 viewsdaveB

500million doesn't buy you much, only attacking plan was long throws and corners, put everyone behind the ball and wasted time from the 1st minute. Bloody dreadful to watch. When Chelsea do it Mourinhio is a genius, anyone else and they are in the dark ages.

Gutted for Liverpool, really wanted them to win it this year due to the number of british players they have starting games, another title going to the money men again
Chelsea on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 1399 viewsWatford_Ranger

Chelsea on 17:23 - Apr 27 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Okay, I admit the emotion of the day will win through. I think the champions league final and the play-off final are both being played on 24 May. Imagine going up being followed by Chelsea winning the champions league.

And come August I may well be happier with QPR equipping themselves properly for the championship rather than another shambolic premiership preseason and campaign (with Chelsea winning nothing)

We'll probably lose the playoff final to Reading followed by Chelsea winning on penalties against Real Madrid having spent two hours in their own penalty area.

Cue mass suicide.
Chelsea on 18:50 - Apr 27 with 1379 viewsdaveB

Chelsea on 16:29 - Apr 27 by Toast_R

Agree they played a well drilled game. If only QPR had that kind of tactical noose going into the Playoffs.

Mourinho maybe a horrible twunt but he's an out and out winner.

Redknapp played exactly the same tactics for us last season at Chelsea and home to Spurs and City. A non league manager would play the same way in an FA Cup game. It's not rocket science and you'd hope all that money might buy you something better but it obviously doesn't.

Today was a victory for anti football, not the first time he's won like that and he'll probably win the champions league playing that way as well.
Chelsea on 19:08 - Apr 27 with 1343 viewsparker64

The real problem will be when both sides decide to play like that.
Chelsea on 19:25 - Apr 27 with 1291 viewsMonahoop

Chelsea on 17:23 - Apr 27 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Yes the nightmare, hellish scenario we all dread could be about to unfold. Chelsea win the league, then they win the European Champions League and QPR screw up in the play off final.

Please, please someone, anyone, let this not be the case just to preserve what is left of my fading sanity!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Chelsea on 20:06 - Apr 27 with 1217 viewshoops_legend

Chelsea on 18:50 - Apr 27 by daveB

Redknapp played exactly the same tactics for us last season at Chelsea and home to Spurs and City. A non league manager would play the same way in an FA Cup game. It's not rocket science and you'd hope all that money might buy you something better but it obviously doesn't.

Today was a victory for anti football, not the first time he's won like that and he'll probably win the champions league playing that way as well.

I think you are missing the point. Arry did it for us through no choiçe and to sûrvive.. Chelsea do it to become the 'best in the league'

However they di win so cannot critics e too much
Chelsea on 20:22 - Apr 27 with 1188 viewsRangersAreBack

If we win the next 4 matches by parking the bus, I'll take it. We're not about to play free-flowing football at this stage of the season; winning is everything.
Chelsea on 20:57 - Apr 27 with 1138 viewsRed_Ranger

Chelsea on 19:25 - Apr 27 by Monahoop

Yes the nightmare, hellish scenario we all dread could be about to unfold. Chelsea win the league, then they win the European Champions League and QPR screw up in the play off final.

Please, please someone, anyone, let this not be the case just to preserve what is left of my fading sanity!

This. OMG. I hadn't thought this. My worst scenario was losing to Forest at Wembley. Stepped over that nicely. Now this . Shiiiiite
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024