Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Redknapps having a stroke" 20:04 - Apr 26 with 2880 viewsloftboy

Classless fukwits, I wonder if any if their relatives have had one?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:08 - Apr 26 with 2854 viewsAunt_Nelly

A few of mine have but it still made me laugh.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:09 - Apr 26 with 2834 viewsShotKneesHoop

Which teams fans were singing it?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:09 - Apr 26 with 2827 viewsloftboy

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:09 - Apr 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Which teams fans were singing it?

Millwall.

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 2816 viewsGloucs_R

I often have a stroke. Been married too long now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:12 - Apr 26 with 2791 viewsShotKneesHoop

As Tears For A Clown says after a couple of bottles of red :- "Don't stroke a stroker" -

- now you know why.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:14 - Apr 26 with 2766 viewsessextaxiboy

I wonder whether Ollie is happy being associated with that type of pathetic sh★t
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 20:57 - Apr 26 with 2548 viewsAntti_Heinola

thought it was pretty awful stuff, but didn't expect much better. pathetic watching their fans on SAR before the game eyeing police and QPR fans and muttering about how they might start. christ. no other club like them.
still, no club is immune. some of the things our fans have chanted about mourinho and drogba are just as sickening.

Bare bones.

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 2408 viewsLowerloftLad

If there the so called top firm then I can confirm football holigism Is about 10 years away from being completely dead from the game bunch of 50/60 year olds still thinking they have what ever it is there meant to have few mouthy kids saying we might kick off millwall being real ard nutters is a myth that there desperate to keep up

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 2353 viewsTacticalR

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 21:51 - Apr 26 by LowerloftLad

If there the so called top firm then I can confirm football holigism Is about 10 years away from being completely dead from the game bunch of 50/60 year olds still thinking they have what ever it is there meant to have few mouthy kids saying we might kick off millwall being real ard nutters is a myth that there desperate to keep up

That's why we need to import young, hungry foreign hooligans.

Air hostess clique

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 22:11 - Apr 26 with 2303 viewsLowerloftLad

Do we advertise in papers or go for a tv advert we could really be on to something here 😂

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 00:31 - Apr 27 with 2076 viewsBrightonhoop

Fair game to Birch, has to cut his teeth somewhere. Lost all respect for Ollie frankly, seems he will work for any knut. Stood by him through thick and thin but the bloke is full of shyte.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 00:47 - Apr 27 with 2041 viewsCiderwithRsie

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 21:59 - Apr 26 by TacticalR

That's why we need to import young, hungry foreign hooligans.

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 09:36 - Apr 27 with 1783 viewsspiritofshittu

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 00:31 - Apr 27 by Brightonhoop

Fair game to Birch, has to cut his teeth somewhere. Lost all respect for Ollie frankly, seems he will work for any knut. Stood by him through thick and thin but the bloke is full of shyte.

What a terrible thing for someone to do "go and get a job, when they haven't got one."
How and why is he full of shyte?
10 years ago he took this club that was on its knees to Hillsborough and gave us one of our best days in memory.

What an incredibly silly post.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 10:14 - Apr 27 with 1715 viewsdaveB

If Redknapp was Millwall manager then plenty of our fans would be singing the same songs. We're hardly full of class, you just have to hear the Drogbas got aids song to know that
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 11:09 - Apr 27 with 1625 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 11:33 - Apr 27 with 1547 viewsElHoop

To be fair to them, quite a few Millwall gave Stan a clap and a lot more clapped that bloke who was having his 100th birthday.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 12:02 - Apr 27 with 1484 viewsCHUBBS

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 09:36 - Apr 27 by spiritofshittu

What a terrible thing for someone to do "go and get a job, when they haven't got one."
How and why is he full of shyte?
10 years ago he took this club that was on its knees to Hillsborough and gave us one of our best days in memory.

What an incredibly silly post.

This^
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say about a man who gave his all to make our club better.
I would take him back now if he'd come.
He's learnt alot since departing,wouldn't suffer fools and would get us playing with the sort of passion we used to play with.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 12:16 - Apr 27 with 1450 viewskomradkirk

did the thousands storming the gate materialise ? and was there the annual hundreds in our end ?
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 12:58 - Apr 27 with 1364 viewsTacticalR

Oppo fans in home manager insult shocker.

Air hostess clique

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 13:04 - Apr 27 with 1349 viewsBrightonhoop

Cannot abide Millwall, and Ollie has done himself a disservice going there.
I supported him to a fault, but working for that rabble with his options and experience? No self respect and none from me either.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 13:13 - Apr 27 with 1313 viewsloftboy

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 12:58 - Apr 27 by TacticalR

Oppo fans in home manager insult shocker.

There's insults and There's taboo insults, they crossed the line with that one.

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 1271 viewswood_hoop

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 13:13 - Apr 27 by loftboy

There's insults and There's taboo insults, they crossed the line with that one.

I had a stroke last year, one of the lucky ones and have pretty much fully recovered, have to be careful but hopefully still going to suffer as a R'ss fan for a few years yet.

I take no offence whatsoever at the song, maybe made of a thicker skin, you live in the public eye and whether right or wrong certain things will amuse 'the public' could be your fat, skinny, ugly or just plain stupid, life in a 'goldfish bowl' ain't always easy but the rewards that can be gained usually outweigh a few derogatary songs or jokes, part of the terrortory, I doubt if HR himself was at all bothered by it.
"Redknapps having a stroke" on 13:43 - Apr 27 with 1260 viewsloftboy

"Redknapps having a stroke" on 13:36 - Apr 27 by wood_hoop

I had a stroke last year, one of the lucky ones and have pretty much fully recovered, have to be careful but hopefully still going to suffer as a R'ss fan for a few years yet.

I take no offence whatsoever at the song, maybe made of a thicker skin, you live in the public eye and whether right or wrong certain things will amuse 'the public' could be your fat, skinny, ugly or just plain stupid, life in a 'goldfish bowl' ain't always easy but the rewards that can be gained usually outweigh a few derogatary songs or jokes, part of the terrortory, I doubt if HR himself was at all bothered by it.

Glad you've recovered, I once had 3000 Norwich fans singing you fat bastard to me, didn't bother me and I took it in good humour, but my dad had a stroke a couple of years ago, fortunately apart from limping a bit made a full recovery, unfortunately he has bee diagnosed with cancer this week and it doesn't look good so I've obviously been thinking if human lot and maybe let that get under my skin yesterday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024