Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan 04:08 - Jul 28 with 1268 viewsJAPRANGERS

Japan has been shocked this morning by this appalling murder.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/15-year-old-girl-arrested-for-kill

Fkin unbelievable!

High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan on 08:51 - Jul 28 with 1037 viewsenfieldargh

Horrific, must be something in the water.

Actually, I try to drink at least 8 pints a day. I lost a shed load of weight by just drinking 2 litres of water a day plus like you loads of green tea

About a year ago I got fed up of going to the loo all the time, discovered pg tips again and found drinlking water a real chore...I gainded weight quickly and aches and pains which I previously used to get before my water, green tea minimal carbs diet all returned.

Been back on my diet for the past two weeks as my cholesterol shot up.

As much as I hate the stuff, water is the way to go.

Didnt drink much of the stuff on playoff day mind.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan on 08:53 - Jul 28 with 1020 viewsPommyhoop

Thats one of the best mix up of threads Ive ever seen...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan on 10:05 - Jul 28 with 870 viewssmegma

I drinking mineral water at the moment. Do I have to be worried I'm going to turn into Hannibal Lecter???

Are there any other tangents we can explore?
High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan on 10:12 - Jul 28 with 848 viewslondonscottish

High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan on 10:05 - Jul 28 by smegma

I drinking mineral water at the moment. Do I have to be worried I'm going to turn into Hannibal Lecter???

Are there any other tangents we can explore?

Does it help those suffering from minor heart defects?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

High School girl beheads her classmate in Japan on 13:39 - Jul 28 with 666 viewsJAPRANGERS

Said on the news this evening that she told the police that she killed her classmate because she wanted to see what it's like to kill a person.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024