Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them flags 18:38 - May 27 with 2138 viewsDylanP

Well done to management. Them flags were genius. Watching on the box, every time the Derby fans were shown they looked still and tense, but every time the QPR fans were shown the flags were waving, the hands were up and the crowd was in full voice getting behind the lads. In this particular game, the team needed every single ounce of unity, determination, and inspiration they could get. They said all week that they needed the energy of the fans and they certainly got it at Wembley. Would the fans have been just a loud without the flags. Probably, but we will never know. The thing is, they didn't have to do it and it is an example of going the extra mile. By the time we get to the last game of the season, there isn't much management can do to contribute tot he outcome of the game. But this was one thing they could do. They dug into their own pockets once again and I like to thin that it made a difference. Well done Beard and co. You done us proud.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Them flags on 18:55 - May 27 with 2078 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ive got mine proudly fluttering from a flag pole well stick, from the top of my shed ( I know its classy ) Trouble is no one up here know what it is. I think many will think its some kind of St Andrews flag celebrating a Yes vote on the 18th September
Them flags on 20:19 - May 27 with 1916 viewsjonno

The flags were a brilliant idea and we got one up on Derby with that one. Even some of the more rational Derby fans have acknowledged that.
Them flags on 20:23 - May 27 with 1897 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I've added mine to my growing collection of QPR flags and plastic squares etc, sitting pride of place with my signed Gallen boots (thank you Spencer!).
Them flags on 20:58 - May 27 with 1813 viewsextratimeR

They made huge difference in stadium, well done Tony!

Derby must have wished they had done the same.
Them flags on 21:00 - May 27 with 1806 viewsdaveB

whenever i see other clubs with these flags i always sneer at them and think plastic winkers but twice we've done this now and both times I've been a flag waving lunatic, the sea of blue and white was a thing of beauty. well done everyone involved.
Them flags on 21:09 - May 27 with 1777 viewsmorgantwin

Them flags on 21:00 - May 27 by daveB

whenever i see other clubs with these flags i always sneer at them and think plastic winkers but twice we've done this now and both times I've been a flag waving lunatic, the sea of blue and white was a thing of beauty. well done everyone involved.

yes the white flags were strangely hypnotic,somehow they gave us the will to win
ill never forget that sea of flags

THANKYOPU TONY FERNADEZ BUT I STILL WONT BUY THESE NIKE FOOTBALL SHIRTS THEY ARE TERRIBLE

BUT ILL TAKE THERE 45 MILLION POUND,ALL DAY LONG

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Them flags on 23:53 - May 27 with 1620 viewscoolranger

Masterstroke and inexpensive. Well done club.

Now, about those new kits.....I assume you are not planning on selling any to fans.
Them flags on 01:09 - May 28 with 1567 viewsSnipper

We got in the ground at 2.45 and quite a few hadn't turned up as yet, but our flags had been nicked from our seats.

Tossers. Lol
Login to get fewer ads

Them flags on 15:10 - Jun 4 with 1343 viewsbrad

Them flags on 01:09 - May 28 by Snipper

We got in the ground at 2.45 and quite a few hadn't turned up as yet, but our flags had been nicked from our seats.

Tossers. Lol

no one took our flags!happily flyin high here in the west!very proud!
Them flags on 18:36 - Jun 4 with 1194 viewsRickyDicky

Tossers. Lol

Buy one on ebay ! (a flag, not a tosser !)
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 18:37]

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Them flags on 19:16 - Jun 4 with 1125 viewsmorgantwin

Them flags on 18:36 - Jun 4 by RickyDicky

Buy one on ebay ! (a flag, not a tosser !)
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 18:37]

I THINK, THESE FLAGS ARE QUITE EXPENSIVE IM THINKING THREE POUNDS EACH SO TONY FERNADES HAS GIVEN US 120 000 POUND A LOEVLY GESTURE AND I THINK THEY WERE AMAZING

thankyou tony fernades for making my day so much more enjoyable

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

Them flags on 19:27 - Jun 4 with 1099 viewsQPR1882

Tossers. Lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QPR-QUEENS-PARK-RANGERS-
Them flags on 19:28 - Jun 4 with 1096 viewsHayesender

Just had a look on ebay, and there's someone selling their flag

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Them flags on 19:29 - Jun 4 with 1094 viewssmegma

Them flags on 19:16 - Jun 4 by morgantwin

I THINK, THESE FLAGS ARE QUITE EXPENSIVE IM THINKING THREE POUNDS EACH SO TONY FERNADES HAS GIVEN US 120 000 POUND A LOEVLY GESTURE AND I THINK THEY WERE AMAZING

thankyou tony fernades for making my day so much more enjoyable

They would've cost less than an Alan Wicker each.
Them flags on 19:39 - Jun 4 with 1076 viewsmichael67

Bloke in front of me left his behind, so now I have two proudly displayed on my walls. Never gonna sell them.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Them flags on 19:45 - Jun 4 with 1057 viewssexton

Either a flag wasn't left by my seat or somebody nicked it.
Them flags on 22:41 - Jun 4 with 919 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I don't think there were ever 40000 flags. None on any of my 6 seats nor the 10 seats in front and I got in with plenty of time to spare. Only the club know how many there were. Not that I was at all concerned. Still a great sight.
Them flags on 23:36 - Jun 4 with 855 viewssmegma

Them flags on 22:41 - Jun 4 by Sudbury_Hill_R

I don't think there were ever 40000 flags. None on any of my 6 seats nor the 10 seats in front and I got in with plenty of time to spare. Only the club know how many there were. Not that I was at all concerned. Still a great sight.

The state you lot were in I doubt you would've seen a flag if I waved it in your face!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024