Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin 09:02 - Aug 29 with 9574 viewsNorthernr

Done his ACL again.

Morning.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Faurlin on 09:03 - Aug 29 with 3647 viewssimmo

Horrific news. We have lost a brilliant midfielder and I will never see my favourite player in a rangers shirt again. Awful

The poor guy must be in pieces today...

For it to happen in such an innocuous way in a shit fixture the team didn't even care about. I am properly gutted...
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 9:07]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Faurlin on 09:03 - Aug 29 with 3642 viewsGloucs_R

We have Niko lined up to replace him.

Thats the end of Faurlin now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Faurlin on 09:03 - Aug 29 with 3645 viewsMaggsinho

Unbelievable. The poor guy.
Faurlin on 09:04 - Aug 29 with 3639 viewsRangersw12

Gutted for him , surely that's him finished as a pro now

Lets hope we get him doing his coaching badges
Faurlin on 09:06 - Aug 29 with 3594 viewsSuffolkHoop

He walked off the pitch at Burton though? The previous two he left on a stretcher. Surely cannot be as bad this time?
Faurlin on 09:06 - Aug 29 with 3569 viewsJamie

Crying shame for him. Hopefully he takes the hint for his own sake and the club stands by him putting him through his coaching badges if that's what he wants.
Faurlin on 09:07 - Aug 29 with 3559 viewsPommyhoop

Ahh Bollix...
Gutted...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Faurlin on 09:07 - Aug 29 with 3562 viewsMaggsinho

Faurlin on 09:06 - Aug 29 by SuffolkHoop

He walked off the pitch at Burton though? The previous two he left on a stretcher. Surely cannot be as bad this time?

Six to nine months out apparently.
Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin on 09:08 - Aug 29 with 3541 viewsLblock

Master stroke picking him, from everyone, to play on a lower league pitch.

I know it could've happened anywhere at any time but I need to blame someone for this and the coaching tvvats are in my sights

Gutted for you Ale

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Faurlin on 09:08 - Aug 29 with 3544 viewsWestminsteRs

Felt slightly winded after hearing this news. At a time when I generally at best manage to feel indifference towards professional footballers and usually really dislike them he has stood out as a decent, humble and genuinely likeable footballer and person.

A personal tragedy for him but also such a waste of talent for the game.

Hope the club do the right thing by him.
Faurlin on 09:09 - Aug 29 with 3517 viewsTopCat34

Devastated for him. Questions got to be asked as to why he started on a League Two pitch when he was clearly an injury risk.
Faurlin on 09:11 - Aug 29 with 3491 viewsSuffolkHoop

Faurlin on 09:08 - Aug 29 by Lblock

Master stroke picking him, from everyone, to play on a lower league pitch.

I know it could've happened anywhere at any time but I need to blame someone for this and the coaching tvvats are in my sights

Gutted for you Ale

There wasn't much wrong with the pitch at the Pirelli. Looked immaculate to me. I'm afraid it was probably inevitable sooner or later.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 9:16]
Faurlin on 09:12 - Aug 29 with 3466 viewsqueensparker

Devastating news. That's got to be it for Ale. One the greatest players we nearly ever had.

All the best Mr Faurlin, nothing but good memories of you
Faurlin on 09:13 - Aug 29 with 3447 viewsChinajohn

So sad, poor guy doesn't deserve this.
Faurlin on 09:13 - Aug 29 with 3431 viewsqueensparker

Faurlin on 09:09 - Aug 29 by TopCat34

Devastated for him. Questions got to be asked as to why he started on a League Two pitch when he was clearly an injury risk.

I know it's open season on the management at the moment but I don't think they can get the blame for this.
Faurlin on 09:13 - Aug 29 with 3419 viewsPommyhoop

Has anyone ever came back from 3?

Faurlin on 09:14 - Aug 29 with 3418 viewssimmo

Faurlin on 09:11 - Aug 29 by SuffolkHoop

There wasn't much wrong with the pitch at the Pirelli. Looked immaculate to me. I'm afraid it was probably inevitable sooner or later.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 9:16]

As much as I would love to blame someone, I have to agree with this. If it happened after just a few games and in such an innocuous way, it seems like it was pretty inevitable....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Faurlin on 09:14 - Aug 29 with 3416 viewsrobith

I F**KIN HATE FOOTBALL
Faurlin on 09:17 - Aug 29 with 3341 viewsA40Bosh

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Faurlin on 09:19 - Aug 29 with 3286 viewsTheBlob

Absolutely gutted for the guy.

Now can you see why we want to duck out of these worthless f*cking clogger f*ckfests?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Faurlin on 09:19 - Aug 29 with 3284 viewsstevec

Said my piece before but terribly sad news for Ale, hope he is able to stay in football in some capacity.

I do hope this doesn't turn into another anti-Redknapp fest, surprised it took as long as 6 minutes for people to wade in. i'm starting to think we should only sign on managers who come with a crystal ball.
Faurlin on 09:21 - Aug 29 with 3253 viewsPommyhoop

Faurlin on 09:19 - Aug 29 by stevec

Said my piece before but terribly sad news for Ale, hope he is able to stay in football in some capacity.

I do hope this doesn't turn into another anti-Redknapp fest, surprised it took as long as 6 minutes for people to wade in. i'm starting to think we should only sign on managers who come with a crystal ball.

Enter Glennda stage left ..

Faurlin on 09:21 - Aug 29 with 3244 viewspaulparker

If we are all honest, we could probably see this coming, so many similarities with Rowland's and his knee problems ,
gutted for him, here is a guy who wants to play, who puts in nearly a years worth of training & fitness to get ready, to then have to start again is heartbreaking , then you have leeches like SWP who is quite happy poncing about refusing to go on loan and just going through the motions , no justice is there

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Faurlin on 09:22 - Aug 29 with 3229 views00calben

Absolutely devastated. Feel like in mourning.

Can't even imagine how he must have felt when the doctor uttered those words to him. Tragic news.
Faurlin on 09:24 - Aug 29 with 3188 viewsballbag

Poor bloke...absolutely gutted for him.

Ánimo Ale!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024