Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans 21:14 - Aug 11 with 2837 viewsfreddieeddie

Always a handful wasn't he and supposed to be training with Wigan youth team as out of favour.

Worth getting him in as 4th choice striker, similar to Austin and then have Remy and hopefully Deeney.

Win win with Holt is that if it works out Great. If it don't how we'd all love to boo him weekly :)

All seriousness, not bad shout for 4th choice back up.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 21:15]

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:16 - Aug 11 with 2530 viewsNorthernr

Couldn't even get in the worst Aston Villa team in living memory last season despite having a manager who sleeps with a picture of him next to the bed.
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 2500 viewsfreddieeddie

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:16 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Couldn't even get in the worst Aston Villa team in living memory last season despite having a manager who sleeps with a picture of him next to the bed.

Is that a no then? :)

I am mainly thinking here for literally 5th choice. Saying that I was forgetting Oh Bobby Zamora so we don't need him really. Tell ya what, I'll just f*** off to bed, it has been a long day.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:20 - Aug 11 with 2485 viewsNorthernr

Maybe. If we're looking for something to boil down for soap.
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:25 - Aug 11 with 2424 viewsJigsore

don't usually vote down stuff like this but I just couldn't stand having that fat, dirty, useless c*nt on our team.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:25 - Aug 11 with 2421 viewsbosh67

He's 33 now but I have to be honest and say that I do like a player who physically bullies defenders and puts himself about. He may be boiled down for soap but then again we had all sold Bobby for glue when he suddenly started playing. This is the same blog board that said Ricky Lambert was a burnt out donkey 4 years ago.

Personally, given that Remy is apparently the subject of a request from Chelsea today and would jump at the chance, medical permitting to play for any team in the Champions League, we could do worse than getting Holt in as some cover here. Bet he would score more goals than any of think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:30 - Aug 11 with 2367 viewsLblock

All I can say to you is "nitey nite".... hope tomorrow isn't quite so long a day for you.

X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:33 - Aug 11 with 2357 viewsessextaxiboy

That scraping noise you can hear is the bottom of a barrel .
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 2337 viewsLoft1979

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:25 - Aug 11 by bosh67

He's 33 now but I have to be honest and say that I do like a player who physically bullies defenders and puts himself about. He may be boiled down for soap but then again we had all sold Bobby for glue when he suddenly started playing. This is the same blog board that said Ricky Lambert was a burnt out donkey 4 years ago.

Personally, given that Remy is apparently the subject of a request from Chelsea today and would jump at the chance, medical permitting to play for any team in the Champions League, we could do worse than getting Holt in as some cover here. Bet he would score more goals than any of think.

If Remy goes I I think Deeney is more likely than Holt.
Login to get fewer ads

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 2325 viewsHollowayRanger

west h got the right idea going after Connor Wickham,

just had a bid of £4 mill turned down

player in final season of contract so £5 mill could do it

only 21 helped keep sunderland up last season including 5 goals in 3 games

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13873800

I still think theres a player worth having as back up to Austin ,worst case we go down sell Austin and remy and still have a top quality striker for championship

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:49 - Aug 11 with 2272 viewsLoft1979

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:36 - Aug 11 by HollowayRanger

west h got the right idea going after Connor Wickham,

just had a bid of £4 mill turned down

player in final season of contract so £5 mill could do it

only 21 helped keep sunderland up last season including 5 goals in 3 games

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13873800

I still think theres a player worth having as back up to Austin ,worst case we go down sell Austin and remy and still have a top quality striker for championship

Agree
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 22:30 - Aug 11 with 2107 viewsdaveB

I'm assuming the Grant Holt thing is a joke.

Wickham would be a brilliant signing for us
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 23:01 - Aug 11 with 1991 viewsquickpassrotter

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:20 - Aug 11 by Northernr

That was cruel and unnecessary. (HaHa !)
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 00:49 - Aug 12 with 1848 viewskensalriser

I wondered what had happened to Holt last season, no idea he'd gone to Villa. Mind you, Villa fans were probably one the wiser either. I think that cost Wigan in the end. Not that I would welcome at Loftus Rd other than as a visiting player on the losing side.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:05 - Aug 12 with 1610 viewsGloryHunter

I was talking to a Norwich staff member at a wedding last weekend. Said they got rid of Holt because he was a complete tw@t. Everyone at the club disliked him. Always refused to take part in any off-field activities, such as hospital visits etc. Nasty man.
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:14 - Aug 12 with 1595 viewsQPunkR

This is Shirley a joke.
Can't stand Grant bigtits Holt.

Don't think much of Deeney either truth be told, I'd far rather go for Wickham. If Watford are asking over £10m for Deeney then we can offer at least another million on what West Ham have offered for young Connor already - Sunderland will sell up as they'll lose him to a tribunal settlement at the end of the season

QPR - "shit but local"

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 1575 viewsade_qpr

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:20 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Far out thats the North sea turned into a giant bubble bath

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 1567 viewsPommyhoop

Before Disco gets in ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:29 - Aug 12 with 1558 viewsdoogi55

i thought it was april fools day when i saw this.its a no from me not ever hate him nearly as much as i hate norwich
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:34 - Aug 12 with 1529 viewsPinnerPaul

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:18 - Aug 11 by freddieeddie

Is that a no then? :)

I am mainly thinking here for literally 5th choice. Saying that I was forgetting Oh Bobby Zamora so we don't need him really. Tell ya what, I'll just f*** off to bed, it has been a long day.

If we're going for 4th/5th choice, we may as well get Doyle back - training with kids/reserves at Wolves - if we offered to pay some of wages, sure Wolves would loan him back again.

Not hugely influential, but seemed to try and better/cheaper back up than Holt.
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:40 - Aug 12 with 1502 viewsWokingR

The only way you could have got this more wrong is if you had suggested we look at John Terry as a good pairing with Rio
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:42 - Aug 12 with 1492 viewsAntti_Heinola

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:25 - Aug 11 by bosh67

I remember someone at the beginning of last season blathering on about us getting Holt. then he got one goal in about 15 games for Wigan and was equally useless at Villa. Never even been in the same class as Lambert.
Getting someone in because 'we could do worse' is, well, a bit boneheaded. What a transfer policy.

Still amazed that Bobby is getting so much credit and love for three or four decent performances from the bench.

Bare bones.

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 14:40 - Aug 12 with 1371 viewsSuffolkHoop

This is new, sensible QPR. We plan for the future and don't buy players past their best. Such a team doesnt touch Grant Holt with a shtty stick. Cheating player with a history of cheating against Rangers that has made a name for himself by elbowing defenders and collapsing in a heap.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 14:41]
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 16:01 - Aug 12 with 1276 viewsbrad

Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 10:34 - Aug 12 by PinnerPaul

If we're going for 4th/5th choice, we may as well get Doyle back - training with kids/reserves at Wolves - if we offered to pay some of wages, sure Wolves would loan him back again.

Not hugely influential, but seemed to try and better/cheaper back up than Holt.

i think kevin doyle would be a better option than holt!at least he gives 100%!
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 16:05 - Aug 12 with 1262 viewsM40R

It's a no from me, for many reasons.

However, must give him some grudging respect as about the only player I've ever seen cause Clint physical problems, albeit with much cheating on the blind side of the ref.
Grant Holt...Win Win for us fans on 21:41 - Aug 12 with 1132 viewshoopstilidie

Christ he's an arse of a man.
No thanks.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024