Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne retires from international football 08:22 - Aug 1 with 1182 viewsdanehoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28590985

Shame for Ireland where he has been a great player for them. I guess good for us this year as it will mean a few less games for him.

Never knowingly understood

Dunne retires from international football on 09:39 - Aug 1 with 1159 viewsadhoc_qpr

Never understand this retirement from International football thing, i'm sure if he has a word with Martin O'Neill and says 'I'm too knackered to play club and international football, but i'll help if you get stuffed with injuries' they would accept that.
Dunne retires from international football on 09:48 - Aug 1 with 1151 viewsPommyhoop

Dunne retires from international football on 09:39 - Aug 1 by adhoc_qpr

Never understand this retirement from International football thing, i'm sure if he has a word with Martin O'Neill and says 'I'm too knackered to play club and international football, but i'll help if you get stuffed with injuries' they would accept that.

Big respect for players like Dunne who realise that they are getting slower and older and have to lessen the workload. Its the no marks like Terry and Cole who 'retire' after they have'nt been picked for a couple and realise the show is over who are c'nts..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Dunne retires from international football on 11:48 - Aug 1 with 1118 viewsPinnerPaul

Nice interview now on offy.
His parents house is within walking distance of stadium on Saturday - sounds like half the crowd will be his family & friends as he has never played there before!
Dunne retires from international football on 11:50 - Aug 1 with 1110 viewsimustbemad

Still remember his defensive display a few years back against the russians in Moscow. Single handedly kept them out for most of the match. Fantastic defender in his day. Should have played at a higher level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024