Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raheem Sterling 20:46 - Aug 25 with 3571 viewsclassof93

Cant't help but feel a bit disappointed whenever I see him play due to the fact he was a qpr player and what could have been. Could have been a great number 10. Would have loved to have seen him play in the first team and would surely have been a success. Seems to be getting better every season and could see a real madrid or similar coming in for him. Remember an interview with one of the gallens where he basically said the club could have kept him as he wanted to stay but the owners saw chance of a quick profit. Appreciate that was the previous owners....maybe the current owners might have kept him.
Raheem Sterling on 20:58 - Aug 25 with 3534 viewsstowmarketrange

With the managers we've had lately,he'd have gone out on loan to MK dons and sold on after a year in League 1 while we spend another fortune on wages for SWP.
Di Canio might have been the only one with the balls to play him.
Raheem Sterling on 21:02 - Aug 25 with 3520 viewsMaggsinho

Raheem Sterling on 20:58 - Aug 25 by stowmarketrange

With the managers we've had lately,he'd have gone out on loan to MK dons and sold on after a year in League 1 while we spend another fortune on wages for SWP.
Di Canio might have been the only one with the balls to play him.

Gregory had planned to put him into the first team when he was 15, he was already that good.
Raheem Sterling on 21:15 - Aug 25 with 3484 viewsstowmarketrange

Raheem Sterling on 21:02 - Aug 25 by Maggsinho

Gregory had planned to put him into the first team when he was 15, he was already that good.

It probably wouldn't have done his development any good to be thrown into a championship relegation struggle.Plus the fact that our coaching might not have improved him as much as liverpool's have.I'm struggling to think of a player who has come to us and improved as a player while they were here.Certainly not in the last few years anyway.
Raheem Sterling on 21:17 - Aug 25 with 3471 viewsclassof93

That was dean parret i think
Raheem Sterling on 21:37 - Aug 25 with 3425 viewsBklynRanger

It's all academic anyway now that there is a CRISIS on Merseyside

Raheem Sterling on 22:11 - Aug 25 with 3364 viewsToast_R

He would have been .....12?

Thank f*ck Gregory went when he did...

Mind you, after that West Brom game, couldn't have done any worse...could he?
Raheem Sterling on 11:25 - Aug 26 with 3239 viewsaston_hoop

To be honest, I'm glad he is doing well. Bit of a mixed bag for the others that came through and left before him. Dean Parrett is now at Stevenage and Liam O'Brian is now at Dag and Red.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Raheem Sterling on 11:31 - Aug 26 with 3222 viewssimmo

He wouldnt be the player he is now if he'd stayed with us. Liverpool and Rodgers have handled him perfectly. We couldnt cultivate one of them cress head toys.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024