Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Author dismisses the entire North of England as "hideous" 21:31 - Sep 14 with 2049 viewskysersosaqpr

S. Times pg.y 3 big article about Portugese professor from Cambridge University whose written a book slagging off North of England...."everything is hideous out there: the houses, the streets, they say it's grim up north and now I know why"
All you just back from Manchester.... Right or Wrong??

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Author dismisses the entire North of England as "hideous" on 22:42 - Sep 14 with 1988 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I spent ten years in the north (well, nottingham), it was fûcking shît and having left and with no family ties there anymore I haven't been back.

I now only go to the north for football.
Author dismisses the entire North of England as "hideous" on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 1822 viewskysersosaqpr

Gotta say spot on. Never enjoyed it there and don't get why people stay there ( unless
Like Game of Thrones they have to keep the wild folk north of hadrians wall away from us) fair does if that's the case!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Author dismisses the entire North of England as "hideous" on 21:50 - Sep 15 with 1797 viewstimcocking

why ask people here? Half of them will say Adel is a lone striker...
Author dismisses the entire North of England as "hideous" on 22:13 - Sep 15 with 1764 viewsted_hendrix

It's not grim up North far from It in fact.
I spent Years on and off working all over most of the Northern Counties and up through the Scottish Midlands, beautiful countryside and in the main friendly people.
The Portugese professor is a blinkered idiot who maybe should get out more.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024