Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golden goals Matt le Tissier 10:11 - Sep 19 with 1150 viewshopphoops

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/19/golden-goal-matt-le-tissier

Got to love le Tiss, gently taking the piss out of Ian Dowie.

What would be our best candidate? I reckon, for the back story as well as the goal itself, it would be hard to beat Bobby Z's.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 10:12]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:13 - Sep 19 with 1141 viewsdaveB

For pure beauty then Adel against Swansea is the best i've ever seen
Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:14 - Sep 19 with 1136 viewsClive_Anderson

Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:13 - Sep 19 by daveB

For pure beauty then Adel against Swansea is the best i've ever seen

Great goal, but I always think the keeper could have done a little better with it.

I preferred his goals at home to Preston and Cardiff better (and the Cardiff one was more important).
Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:20 - Sep 19 with 1124 viewsDiscodroids

royston wegerle vs leeds.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:22 - Sep 19 with 1117 viewsdaveB

Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:14 - Sep 19 by Clive_Anderson

Great goal, but I always think the keeper could have done a little better with it.

I preferred his goals at home to Preston and Cardiff better (and the Cardiff one was more important).

he did score better goals but that one with the nutmeg, showboating and finish was a thing of pure beauty
Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:34 - Sep 19 with 1103 viewsClive_Anderson

Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:22 - Sep 19 by daveB

he did score better goals but that one with the nutmeg, showboating and finish was a thing of pure beauty

Actually my favourite Tarbs goals are the one at Cardiff where he just bent it in the top corner from an utterly ludicrous angle and the penalty at home to Reading where he showed George Best dribbling past three before getting brought down and then chipped the penalty in afterwards.

The most mental ever in the Loft I can remember was that Ray Wilkins thunderbolt from about 35 yards at home to Liverpool in the last year of terracing. Mind you looking back to do you think old Brucie might have let that one go in?
Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 10:45 - Sep 19 with 1085 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I love that goal, and the explanation that Moody was warming up is class. Is it my imagination or in the shot of Branfoot afterwards (unsmiling and dour, which fits the story beautifully) perhaps looking at an out-of-shot Moody and saying 'sit down'?!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Golden goals Matt le Tissier on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 982 viewsMatch82

Gotta be Sinclair's right? One of the more unique goals ever scored.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024