Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro?? 07:41 - Sep 21 with 2055 viewsLblock

I overheard a conversation yesterday that he's out for the season with knee injury
Haven't seen this anywhere does anyone know?

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Another masterstroke of transfer dealing by the club
Just keep on lashing out dosh on unfit over the hill players with history of injury

Can't wait for this season to be over already

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sandro?? on 07:47 - Sep 21 with 2021 viewsWokingR

This would certainly explain why the club have commented on what a bargain he was and how cheaply we got him this week
Trying to soften the blow ?
Sandro?? on 07:51 - Sep 21 with 2006 viewsYorkRanger

Sandro?? on 07:47 - Sep 21 by WokingR

This would certainly explain why the club have commented on what a bargain he was and how cheaply we got him this week
Trying to soften the blow ?

No one could have predicted an injury if that proves to be the case. That said giving him 70 minutes at Old Trafford when he had played no football looked unwise.
Sandro?? on 08:16 - Sep 21 with 1906 viewsBAWHoops

He will be back for the West Ham game.
It was just a knock and he's having treatment on it

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sandro?? on 08:17 - Sep 21 with 1899 viewsDiscodroids

if this is true im fuc king off into the garden of gethsemane to wander for forty days and forty nights....what with ali, barton and mutch im fully expecting caulker to contract scurvey away at west ham resulting in certain death before 'Rio ' pimps another insightful article, this time about the manchester utd canteen lunches out to an expectant public..

any chance of dr nick riviera from the simpsons getting a job at loftus road ???

what else can go wrong??
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 8:19]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sandro?? on 08:25 - Sep 21 with 1842 viewsHAYESBOY

Over the hill? He is 25.

Ask the Spuds fans how they rate him.

I really hope he has not got a serious knee injury. I think he will be a good player for us.

Cheer up, might never happen.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sandro?? on 08:29 - Sep 21 with 1799 viewsDiscodroids

Sandro?? on 08:25 - Sep 21 by HAYESBOY

Over the hill? He is 25.

I really hope he has not got a serious knee injury. I think he will be a good player for us.

hope your right hayesboy.

will try to cheer up, but when it comes to my Beloved QPR, it always does happen.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sandro?? on 08:54 - Sep 21 with 1685 viewsBlue_Castello

Over the hill? He is 25.

Have to agree there's no way he's too old BUT he's had injury problems with his knee ever since he picked up the injury in a game against US in the Premiership which is at least 18 months ago maybe 24, would have to check.

We bought him on transfer deadline day for 6/10 million and after reading all the press it seems highly unlikely he received as thorough a medical as Rio undertook before he signed. He's a massive gamble for big money and I thought we were told we had learned our lessons.

Why the F did we not just get Mo Diame from Wet Spam, as far as I know he doesn't have a track of in jury's and would have hit the ground running, something I'm not convinced we will ever see consistently from Sandro. Diame was available and it looks as if the team who showed most interest got him Hull, we chose to go after a player with a recent serious injury problem, that makes no Fing sense, Diame was cheaper and is exactly the type of player we are missing.

Obviously nobody knows the ins and outs of our transfer dealings but As a club we should surely take more care with a players medical history when considering "spunking" 6/10 million.

Ps...in today's London paper Harry says Sandro picked up a knock on his knee, so couldn't be considered for selection, sorry Harry but I get the feeling you will be saying that all season.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 8:56]
Sandro?? on 08:57 - Sep 21 with 1653 viewssmegma

Is this one of those rumours started by attention seekers you bump into before every game ? I met one the other week who claimed SWP was starting against Hull. He claimed it was on the internet and he was looking at his phone while on a central line tube. So I checked the net myself and there was no such news seeing as it was two hours before kick off and teams don't get announced until one hour before. Yet him and his mates had a twenty minute conversation about team selection which they had made up.
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro?? on 08:59 - Sep 21 with 1643 viewsDiscodroids

Sandro?? on 08:54 - Sep 21 by Blue_Castello

Have to agree there's no way he's too old BUT he's had injury problems with his knee ever since he picked up the injury in a game against US in the Premiership which is at least 18 months ago maybe 24, would have to check.

We bought him on transfer deadline day for 6/10 million and after reading all the press it seems highly unlikely he received as thorough a medical as Rio undertook before he signed. He's a massive gamble for big money and I thought we were told we had learned our lessons.

Why the F did we not just get Mo Diame from Wet Spam, as far as I know he doesn't have a track of in jury's and would have hit the ground running, something I'm not convinced we will ever see consistently from Sandro. Diame was available and it looks as if the team who showed most interest got him Hull, we chose to go after a player with a recent serious injury problem, that makes no Fing sense, Diame was cheaper and is exactly the type of player we are missing.

Obviously nobody knows the ins and outs of our transfer dealings but As a club we should surely take more care with a players medical history when considering "spunking" 6/10 million.

Ps...in today's London paper Harry says Sandro picked up a knock on his knee, so couldn't be considered for selection, sorry Harry but I get the feeling you will be saying that all season.

couldnt agree more.....im hoping the lassana diarra deal might be revived in january ..

i wast even to keen on the deal then , but were starting to look very flakey with injuries in the engine room again.

Sandro?? on 09:15 - Sep 21 with 1532 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro?? on 08:54 - Sep 21 by Blue_Castello

Yes Diame is better and was cheaper. Sandra is injury prone. West Ham have signed better players, we have made the same mistakes all over again signing old, injury prone and reject players.

Poor preparation since the play off final by Fernandes, Beard and Redknapp.
Sandro?? on 10:02 - Sep 21 with 1374 views1MoreBrightonR

So everyone is throwing their toys out the pram at a rumour overheard at the ground that as far as we know is b0llucks!? that's unusual for this messageboard ;)
Sandro?? on 10:15 - Sep 21 with 1314 viewsDiscodroids

Sandro?? on 10:02 - Sep 21 by 1MoreBrightonR

So everyone is throwing their toys out the pram at a rumour overheard at the ground that as far as we know is b0llucks!? that's unusual for this messageboard ;)

thats a fair point, but i think its also fair to say that in recent years we have every reason , given our track record of gambling on players with injuries, to be in a cautious frame of mind.

although it could be argued a club of our size wouldnt have had a chance of signing the sandro of 18 months ago before his bad injury.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 10:24]

Sandro?? on 10:24 - Sep 21 with 1271 viewsBlue_Castello

Sandro?? on 09:15 - Sep 21 by SpiritofGregory

Yes Diame is better and was cheaper. Sandra is injury prone. West Ham have signed better players, we have made the same mistakes all over again signing old, injury prone and reject players.

Well as usual you use an individual post to make a sweeping statement, which sounds like a wind up. The majority of our transfer business was good and we have learnt by our mistakes, but there were some major errors as well and Sandro may well turn out to be one.

Signing a player with an injury like Sandros and not getting a very extensive medical when as I said there were other options available. The OP does sound wide of the mark if you believe Harry's statement in London24 but I just question the integrity of the signing in this instance.

Hopefully Sandro will be fit for the majority of the season but I get a horrible feeling that Daniel Levy only got rid of him because of his current injury status.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 10:27]
Sandro?? on 10:26 - Sep 21 with 1255 viewsHayesender

Confirmed by Redknapp Sandro was out with a knee injury.

You just know it's gonna be long term

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sandro?? on 10:41 - Sep 21 with 1204 viewsHantsR

Sandro?? on 08:16 - Sep 21 by BAWHoops

He will be back for the West Ham game.
It was just a knock and he's having treatment on it

I was most interested in this more positive post that didn't seem to get picked up by posters on this thread.

BTW Disco - you don't wander for forty days and nights in Gethsemane - you just go there with your mates for a quiet night out on the eve of your crucifixion.
Sandro?? on 11:00 - Sep 21 with 1148 viewsQPR1882

Over the hill? He is 25.

Most Spud fans I have spoken to all say the same.

Used to be good before his injury, not anywhere near as good since he came back. Yet to speak to any that is disappointed selling him.
Sandro?? on 12:09 - Sep 21 with 1018 viewsYorkRanger

Sandro?? on 09:15 - Sep 21 by SpiritofGregory

Yawn
Sandro?? on 12:37 - Sep 21 with 936 viewsMarc

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 12:38]
Sandro?? on 12:42 - Sep 21 with 919 viewsLoft1979

Sandro?? on 08:29 - Sep 21 by Discodroids

hope your right hayesboy.

will try to cheer up, but when it comes to my Beloved QPR, it always does happen.

Sandro. Given the injury talk etc. I am fine with a cautious approach. Based on reports it looks like Henry did well. If so we could leave Fer higher up the pitch, and Sandro or JB support him as deep lying midfielders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024