Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 23:26 - Oct 27 with 608 viewsPunteR

He works hard,made some good tackles but doesnt have the attacking guile ,instinct that we need at this level. One on one he doesnt know what to do with the ball.
Him and Sandro need to step up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fer on 23:47 - Oct 27 with 568 viewsWeaverQPR

Just does pirouettes in the middle of the pitch and loses the ball.

@WeavQPR

Fer on 23:51 - Oct 27 with 554 viewsCHUBBS

Taarabt he isn't,needs to start working alot harder on keeping the ball,him and Sandro looked liked they were playing for Villa 1st half.
The passing and control from the pair of them was very poor.
Both improved 2nd half but neither were any where near Henry or Vargas.
Fer on 23:53 - Oct 27 with 543 viewsMatch82

Fer on 23:51 - Oct 27 by CHUBBS

Taarabt he isn't,needs to start working alot harder on keeping the ball,him and Sandro looked liked they were playing for Villa 1st half.
The passing and control from the pair of them was very poor.
Both improved 2nd half but neither were any where near Henry or Vargas.

Agreed Vargas and Henry were better, but I thought Sandro played ok. Made a superb block in the 6 yard box in the second half, saved a goal.

Fer just doesn't seem to do anything. Actually seem inclined to track back today which was an improvement, but should be the one losing his place when Barton and/or Mutch are back
Fer on 00:02 - Oct 28 with 498 viewssmegma

Fer on 23:53 - Oct 27 by Match82

Agreed Vargas and Henry were better, but I thought Sandro played ok. Made a superb block in the 6 yard box in the second half, saved a goal.

Fer just doesn't seem to do anything. Actually seem inclined to track back today which was an improvement, but should be the one losing his place when Barton and/or Mutch are back

The block by Sandro was crucial. Green made the double save also but the follow up was superbly blocked enabling Green to make the second save. Was good to see the whole team put a shift in again and rattle the opposition when they were trying to get back in the game. Let's enjoy the win eh ? First half too many passes were going astray but we were much better second half in that respect.
Fer on 00:29 - Oct 28 with 455 viewsoldmeadoniansR

It was my first game this season today and I was really looking forward to seeing Fer. First half awful but I'm loathe to have a go because he was badly out of position. Time and time he drifted infield as his instincts are central. To be honest why not start with Hoilett out there. Natural width and pace. Much better when back in centre midfield though I would like him to drive a bit more. Anyway great night great commitment and from where I was sitting, upper loft, great support.
Also beibg a Monday it was easy to get a drink and a pee at half time and believe it if not get served in the crown and sceptre.
Happy days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024