Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. 03:32 - Dec 20 with 939 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

..this was a moment of genius! Barton at his best!

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 07:52 - Dec 20 with 895 viewsKiwi76

Mate I've just read Zlatans book and unfortunately it finished as he was joining PSG so no mention of Joey - has a good old pop at everyone else who's wronged him tho.
Think he's even with chap from Chilli Peppers and Richard Branson for most ego in a biography that I've read to date.
Pirlo's bio is good quick read & seems far nicer bloke.
I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 09:37 - Dec 20 with 817 viewsfakekerby

Acting like an arrogant gobsh1te in front of someone with a million times more talent than he'll ever have you mean?
I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 09:45 - Dec 20 with 808 viewsjohncharles

I guess some people will find it funny and some not.

It cracks me up everytime

Strong and stable my arse.

I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 10:03 - Dec 20 with 784 viewsPommyhoop

I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 09:45 - Dec 20 by johncharles

I guess some people will find it funny and some not.

It cracks me up everytime

I like it too. Joey is such a wind up git.It's childish but thats what makes it funny. I like the big man's 'Are you serious ' demeanour too.And I would pay to see a straightner between them both.
Just incase you thought I was in the Joey spunkblanket fan club.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 10:33 - Dec 20 with 744 viewsNW5Hoop

Funny how all the Barton clips that go round show him in confrontations, but never doing something memorable with the ball.
I know we are all on Joey's back at the moment but.. on 10:37 - Dec 20 with 739 viewsbosh67

He has got a big nose but he can do this, which is brilliant.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024