Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? 17:07 - Dec 30 with 2842 viewsloftus77

Anyone know? I thought it was Jan - err.early or late? I think we've missed him.
Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 17:42 - Dec 30 with 2792 viewsTW_R

Late Jan I believe. He was given the go ahead to start light training today.
Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:04 - Dec 30 with 2749 viewsLblock

If you are going to ask questions about SandRose please use his correct name!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:06 - Dec 30 with 2745 viewsPunteR

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 17:42 - Dec 30 by TW_R

Late Jan I believe. He was given the go ahead to start light training today.

light training for his next injury you mean...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:08 - Dec 30 with 2736 viewsTW_R

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:06 - Dec 30 by PunteR

light training for his next injury you mean...

Well, you need to get into shape for these injuries. He isn't going to get injured sitting at home playing FIFA, so it's best he can build up to the next one by getting out on the training pitch.
Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:15 - Dec 30 with 2715 viewsPunteR

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:08 - Dec 30 by TW_R

Well, you need to get into shape for these injuries. He isn't going to get injured sitting at home playing FIFA, so it's best he can build up to the next one by getting out on the training pitch.

Needs to work on his hobble,just doesnt hobble enough for me..

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 19:13 - Dec 30 with 2615 viewsTW_R

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 18:15 - Dec 30 by PunteR

Needs to work on his hobble,just doesnt hobble enough for me..

I know - he seems to go straight from running to being flat on his back on the stretcher. There's definitely work to be done there. Once he's mastered the hobble he can up his game to a full-on limp.
Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 22:20 - Dec 30 with 2524 viewsPunteR

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 19:13 - Dec 30 by TW_R

I know - he seems to go straight from running to being flat on his back on the stretcher. There's definitely work to be done there. Once he's mastered the hobble he can up his game to a full-on limp.

He needs more game time to get the full-on limp.

Quick question - when is on 22:28 - Dec 30 with 2508 viewsBucksRanger

When is "The Beast" back? Maybe never.

Sandro might be heading back to Brazil as his downward spiral continues in England.

The Brazilian website IG states that the Brazilian defensive midfielder may be on his way back to his native country in the January transfer window.

Internacional would be interested to get one of their star players from the 2010 Copa Libertadores campaign back. Sandro first went to Tottenham, but, like at QPR later, he never really became an established player in the English Premier League.

A loan would also be possibility.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/67553__.html
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 22:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Quick question - when is "The Beast" back? on 23:29 - Dec 30 with 2431 viewsWilloW4

Do you mean ...sandrose ? Him with the glass knee!!? £10 million glass knee? One of redknapps right sort...?!?!?
Quick question - when is on 09:39 - Dec 31 with 2302 viewsaston_hoop

Quick question - when is on 22:28 - Dec 30 by BucksRanger

When is "The Beast" back? Maybe never.

Sandro might be heading back to Brazil as his downward spiral continues in England.

The Brazilian website IG states that the Brazilian defensive midfielder may be on his way back to his native country in the January transfer window.

Internacional would be interested to get one of their star players from the 2010 Copa Libertadores campaign back. Sandro first went to Tottenham, but, like at QPR later, he never really became an established player in the English Premier League.

A loan would also be possibility.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/67553__.html
[Post edited 30 Dec 2014 22:32]

If anyone was mad enough to pay us what we paid for him, it'd be a no-brainer to offload him. Free up a place for someone with a fighting chance of playing mote than 25% of the time.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Quick question - when is on 09:48 - Dec 31 with 2287 viewsQPunkR

Quick question - when is on 09:39 - Dec 31 by aston_hoop

If anyone was mad enough to pay us what we paid for him, it'd be a no-brainer to offload him. Free up a place for someone with a fighting chance of playing mote than 25% of the time.

Would absolutely bite the hand off any club delusional to take the Stay Puft Beast off us for anywhere near what we overpaid for him - and quickly, before they got carted off by the men in white coats too!

QPR - "shit but local"

Quick question - when is on 10:13 - Dec 31 with 2248 viewsLoft1979

Quick question - when is on 09:48 - Dec 31 by QPunkR

Would absolutely bite the hand off any club delusional to take the Stay Puft Beast off us for anywhere near what we overpaid for him - and quickly, before they got carted off by the men in white coats too!

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-transfer-news-sandro-set-for-medica
Quick question - when is on 10:16 - Dec 31 with 2239 viewsaston_hoop

Quick question - when is on 10:13 - Dec 31 by Loft1979

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-transfer-news-sandro-set-for-medica

He had a medical??? Did we just count the number of arms and legs and then retire to the pub in celebration?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Quick question - when is on 10:20 - Dec 31 with 2230 viewsbob566

Quick question - when is on 10:16 - Dec 31 by aston_hoop

He had a medical??? Did we just count the number of arms and legs and then retire to the pub in celebration?

that's the funny thing. The media team put out a video of Rio taking his and it looked quite intensive. Checked everything. Took a whole day for him to complete it if I remember.
Quick question - when is on 10:20 - Dec 31 with 2230 viewsQPunkR

Quick question - when is on 10:16 - Dec 31 by aston_hoop

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024