Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A game of two halves...... 12:50 - Feb 2 with 601 viewskingsburyR

I have only just brought myself to watch the highlights of the game which show it to be fairly even in the main.

First half Stoke -

1st Goal - What was Henry thinking and Green should have saved it.
2nd Goal - Simply pis$$ poor defending. We looked non-league level there

2nd Half QPR

1st Goal (R's) - Nico in the right place - thats about it.
Free kicks - two decent efforts - shame Bartons didnt fall the other side of the line. Would have changed the game and a point was there if it did.
----- Hoilett could have done better with the chance after we hit the bar!

3rd Goal - Good finish from Walters - I assume we were pushing at the time.

Question is (mainly for those who were there - and not kicking the crap out of each other) - Is it obvious to the eye why two hales can be so different. Rollicking from the manager or did Stoke turn off. Were we more solid after the break as before we were all over the place.

I keep saying we need a bit of luck to get a point away - but I have been saying that since we lost 4 on the spin!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

A game of two halves...... on 12:54 - Feb 2 with 586 viewskropotkin41

We've not just lost 11 consecutive away games due to luck. Fair enough we had a couple of close chances, but if you give away the ball enough and give away soft goals enough then you don't have the margins that allow you not to put away chances.

It was yet another shambolic load of old sh*t. End of. Personally I'm not really interested in post mortems............. unless it's on Harry ('s spell as manager.)

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A game of two halves...... on 12:56 - Feb 2 with 576 viewsqprmeath

Hoillett reacted so slowly to his chance.
A game of two halves...... on 12:57 - Feb 2 with 569 viewskingsburyR

Fair enough but................

I'm struggling with how different the shape looked in between two halves with a 15 minute break.

The defending first half was shambolic.

And there'll be no post postmortems on Harry anytime soon regretfully!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

A game of two halves...... on 13:01 - Feb 2 with 553 viewsCHUBBS

A game of two halves...... on 12:56 - Feb 2 by qprmeath

Hoillett reacted so slowly to his chance.

Yet again he looked toothless when he came on,loads of dribbling with absolutely fcuk all to show for it.
I thought he was on his way?
No such luck for us,the bloke is an absolute gutless disgrace who needs to go asap.
A game of two halves...... on 13:03 - Feb 2 with 541 viewsDiscodroids

A game of two halves...... on 12:54 - Feb 2 by kropotkin41

We've not just lost 11 consecutive away games due to luck. Fair enough we had a couple of close chances, but if you give away the ball enough and give away soft goals enough then you don't have the margins that allow you not to put away chances.

It was yet another shambolic load of old sh*t. End of. Personally I'm not really interested in post mortems............. unless it's on Harry ('s spell as manager.)

Worse than that mate, we've lost 12 games on the spin away this season.

as you say luck has fk all to do with it.its a disgrace.end of.

were being taken for mugs by a chairman and manager who still think we take wooden rattles to games, wear brut and have scarves tied round our wrists.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 13:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024