Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the board have any vision at all 22:29 - Feb 3 with 1218 viewsAgedR

They'll poach Devlin and Warburton from down the road.

They won't though and we'll be calling for someone else's head in six months.

How many effergies do we need to burn before we seriously question the board.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

If the board have any vision at all on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 1209 viewsdaveB

Good shout
If the board have any vision at all on 22:36 - Feb 3 with 1168 viewsBasingstokeR

Even with Devlin's history with the club, would either want to come at the moment?
If the board have any vision at all on 23:59 - Feb 3 with 1023 viewsPunteR

I think Nigel Clough would be a good appointment if we're going back to basics. He did it at Derby. (getting back to basics)
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 0:10]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

If the board have any vision at all on 00:36 - Feb 4 with 962 viewsgeorgiosfs

If the board have any vision at all on 22:36 - Feb 3 by BasingstokeR

Even with Devlin's history with the club, would either want to come at the moment?

Exactly,

What would motivate them to leave their respective jobs to join our club when there is so much uncertainty here and could end up unemployed in 6 months?
If the board have any vision at all on 00:58 - Feb 4 with 939 views18StoneOfHoop

I've seen Bees four times this season..it's been a joy to watch a team you don't care about give it a go and they really are buzzing with bright ideas,creativity,passing footie often a joy to watch,clever free-kick routines, adaptable tactics..Paul Warburton's enthusiasm and thirst for learning and improvement very much remind me of bright young 37 year old hungry Terry Venables circa 1980 - 1984

Go make him an offer he can't refuse,tout-de-suite TF and the board.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

If the board have any vision at all on 01:21 - Feb 4 with 919 viewsozranger

If the board have any vision at all on 00:58 - Feb 4 by 18StoneOfHoop

I've seen Bees four times this season..it's been a joy to watch a team you don't care about give it a go and they really are buzzing with bright ideas,creativity,passing footie often a joy to watch,clever free-kick routines, adaptable tactics..Paul Warburton's enthusiasm and thirst for learning and improvement very much remind me of bright young 37 year old hungry Terry Venables circa 1980 - 1984

Go make him an offer he can't refuse,tout-de-suite TF and the board.

I guess one of the problems is whether the bees knees will be good enough to survive QPR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024