Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Players 18:15 - Aug 18 with 2454 viewsPinnerPaul

Understandable ire on here with some weird and wonderful reasons for the defeat and some lovely hindsight going on.

However, the players seem to have mainly escaped much criticism?

Surely main reason for today is them not performing

FFP, Tony, Austin, Ollie, Hughes, Redknapp, Smithies, Ned - all valid points to a greater or lesser degree, but surely the players out there have to do better than concede 7?
The Players on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 2189 viewsPinnerPaul

Genuinely puzzled why no replies to this one.

Does that mean everyone agrees or more likely no one does, its a load of b****x and the players escape scot free?
The Players on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 2153 views2Thomas2Bowles

A lack of belief and instruction in the manager.

Next.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 16:54]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The Players on 15:43 - Aug 20 with 2144 viewsrunningman75

I would have thought this is up to the manager to sort out especially defending. Listening to Talk sport yesterday and they were talking about her defenders play deep for some managers and other managers tell them to push up. They have to adapt the game to the team and play as a unit. Also need a leader to tell them were to go at times. Letting in 7 shows they are headless chickens currently so this needs to be worked out in training. You would have thought an ex-England manager would have a game plan.
The Players on 15:43 - Aug 20 with 2142 viewskensalriser

The Players on 15:37 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Genuinely puzzled why no replies to this one.

Does that mean everyone agrees or more likely no one does, its a load of b****x and the players escape scot free?

Not sure it's true the players have escaped criticism - I've seen a fair amount directed at Ingram, Leistner and Freeman for starters.

It is true that McClaren is taking the brunt of it, though. When you add the people who didn't want Holloway sacked to the people who didn't want McClaren hired you've got quite a number waiting to have a go as soon as they see something to justify their position.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Players on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 2137 viewspaulparker

well for the size of the man , Lynch has the heart of a pea , awful player who cannot be trusted as his walks off when the going gets tough, a proper sh1thouse
will that do ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Players on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 2099 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Players on 15:43 - Aug 20 by kensalriser

Not sure it's true the players have escaped criticism - I've seen a fair amount directed at Ingram, Leistner and Freeman for starters.

It is true that McClaren is taking the brunt of it, though. When you add the people who didn't want Holloway sacked to the people who didn't want McClaren hired you've got quite a number waiting to have a go as soon as they see something to justify their position.

When you add the people who didn't want Holloway sacked to the people who didn't want McClaren hired you've got quite a number

Well that's about 90%
He is proper fecked.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The Players on 15:56 - Aug 20 with 2059 viewsNorthernr

The two fundamental problems as I see them are
1 - we've lost a lot of senior players and quality all at once, and a lot of it has gone from the same place right at the heart of the defence.
2 - the manager is asking the players he does have to play in a way they're not capable of doing, while sidelining a number of the youngsters who were playing well at the end of last season.

Neither of those things are the players' fault, therefore little criticism.

That said, some of the stuff that went on on Saturday was schoolboy.
The Players on 16:07 - Aug 20 with 1987 viewsdaveB

I don't think anyone from players to coaches to manager can walk away from Saturday and think this is all going well, it's not my fault. They were all shit and all of them need to show massive improvements tomorrow night
Login to get fewer ads

The Players on 16:50 - Aug 20 with 1907 viewsPinnerPaul

The Players on 15:41 - Aug 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

A lack of belief and instruction in the manager.

Next.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 16:54]

Its not just McClaren - its the same with all our, and most other, managers

Play well - its the players and play badly and its the manager.

Don't always agree this is the case, but seems to be a universal belief in football
The Players on 16:51 - Aug 20 with 1892 viewsPinnerPaul

The Players on 16:07 - Aug 20 by daveB

I don't think anyone from players to coaches to manager can walk away from Saturday and think this is all going well, it's not my fault. They were all shit and all of them need to show massive improvements tomorrow night

That's a very good summary Dave - I'll take that!
The Players on 16:59 - Aug 20 with 1860 viewsAntti_Heinola

i've seen plenty of criticism for every player except maybe scowen and eze and Pav. Coach always a lightning rod, but the players have a had a proper pasting too.

Bare bones.

The Players on 17:38 - Aug 20 with 1729 viewsBurnleyhoop

The Players on 16:07 - Aug 20 by daveB

There’s a bIg difference between being shit and giving up. Makie was technically a bit shit, but had the heart of a lion. He never gave up and would run himself into the ground before ever throwing the towel in.
I can accept and understand the multitude of reasons for Saturday’s debacle, but cannot forgive professional footballers for a lack of fight and passion. Lynch in particular is a God damn gutless dweeb.
The Players on 17:41 - Aug 20 with 1721 viewsPinnerPaul

The Players on 16:59 - Aug 20 by Antti_Heinola

i've seen plenty of criticism for every player except maybe scowen and eze and Pav. Coach always a lightning rod, but the players have a had a proper pasting too.

Agree there's been some but much more 'interest' in Tony, SMc etc

Shouldn't have sold Austin 1200 views; Dave Mcs 'inside' knowledge 10,000 views, 'Amit' 1700 views

This post gets 700 views, a post criticising anyone clapping the players gets ONE reply and only 13 respond to criticism of Freeman.

'A new defence' gets 8 replies and so on.

As I said always seems to be the way, I remember IH and JFH getting very little credit for wins, but plenty of abuse when we lost, so its not a new thing.
The Players on 18:19 - Aug 20 with 1650 viewsRangersw12

The Players on 17:41 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Shouldn't have sold Austin 1200 views; Dave Mcs 'inside' knowledge 10,000 views, 'Amit' 1700 views

This post gets 700 views, a post criticising anyone clapping the players gets ONE reply and only 13 respond to criticism of Freeman.

As I said always seems to be the way, I remember IH and JFH getting very little credit for wins, but plenty of abuse when we lost, so its not a new thing.

The players performance is the tip of the iceberg

I would like to know why fans are accepting how things are when other clubs with smaller budgets are out performing us and have done for years
The Players on 18:31 - Aug 20 with 1608 viewsQPR_John

The Players on 18:19 - Aug 20 by Rangersw12

I would like to know why fans are accepting how things are when other clubs with smaller budgets are out performing us and have done for years

Be interesting to see the league table at Christmas to see if there is any correlation between position and budget
The Players on 19:17 - Aug 20 with 1535 viewsDorse

The Players on 17:41 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Based on those figures, I predict Clive is hoping to buy his own island the next time Dave Mc posts.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Players on 19:43 - Aug 20 with 1481 viewsDavieQPR

The Players on 19:17 - Aug 20 by Dorse

Based on those figures, I predict Clive is hoping to buy his own island the next time Dave Mc posts.

It's called apathy.
The Players on 21:07 - Aug 20 with 1340 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Good point Pinner. Some real keystone cops moments that no manager can legislate for. The players definitely need to take a long, hard look at themselves and look to put things right tomorrow.
The Players on 21:40 - Aug 20 with 1272 viewsGloryHunter

The Players on 18:19 - Aug 20 by Rangersw12

Exactly. Brighton, Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford, all in the Prem and making a decent fist of it. Why are they there and we're not? Piss-poor ownership and management, that's why.
The Players on 23:09 - Aug 20 with 1151 viewsHooped_Pullie

The weapon of humour...

Have just been sent a PPI-style notice which reads :

"HAVE YOU BEEN MIS-SOLD A QPR SEASON TICKET ?"
Thousands of people have paid out money on the basis that they were going to watch football this season. If YOU are one of those people, QPR RECLAIM can help you recover costs and compensation owed for non-existent performances. CALL THIS NUMBER NOW !

If only it were genuine...
The Players on 05:44 - Aug 21 with 1079 viewstimcocking

What's the point of blaming the players? That won't help.

Ripping out the heart of the team, removing all good players and senior players, including all our centre backs and all the coaching staff apart from Freeman, then starting a really difficult league with a p!ss poor squad, inexperienced and never played together before. Then you've actually got some joker telling the players to keep possession in their own half when they are shite and terrified of the ball. No forward better than me in our ranks.

This is the fault of the retarded people and Brentford fans masquerading as Rangers fans haranguing Tony on twitter and the front office for actually listening to them.

We were improving. I don't blame the players too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024