Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humanity ?. 16:10 - Mar 3 with 2556 viewsDiscodroids

On a day of grim news Re Becky Watts in Bristol,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31709056

Further revelations on Oxford so called grooming gangs
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31643791

the government Furness Hospital Report ,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31699607

and now police have released this footage of 15 year old alan cartwright..

a pack of feral entities that seem to have no humanity .life is worthless to them.

lets hope the shane ritchie phone hacking scandel that bbc radio 5 have been talking about for the last 30 minutes and is their headline news item, resolves itself also...

im going home and putting my head under the duvet covers ..the efexor aint working today.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 16:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Humanity ?. on 16:24 - Mar 3 with 2492 viewspaulparker

Tragic mate , all 3 of them
the lad on his bike just makes me weep, the kunt didn't even give him time to hand the thing over , honestly its a bike , the lowlife who done it will get only 10 years no doubt

also is anyone going to be accountable in social services or the old bill for these kids who keep getting abused
I see Rotherham police force gave themselves plenty of awards recently for going above and beyond the call of duty, seriously you couldn't make it up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968250/Rotherham-police-congratulate-go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Humanity ?. on 17:08 - Mar 3 with 2420 viewskropotkin41

I'm afraid you're going to be needing an explanation slightly more nuanced than "humanity"........ as far as I know I didn't brutally kill anyone today and don't plan to tomorrow either........... oh, and I'm a human being.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Humanity ?. on 17:09 - Mar 3 with 2414 viewsstowmarketrange

We seem to on a downward spiral as a species.Every time we think that humans can't get any worse,something new comes along to make us realise how wrong we can be.
Humanity ?. on 17:14 - Mar 3 with 2399 viewsDiscodroids

Humanity ?. on 17:08 - Mar 3 by kropotkin41

I'm afraid you're going to be needing an explanation slightly more nuanced than "humanity"........ as far as I know I didn't brutally kill anyone today and don't plan to tomorrow either........... oh, and I'm a human being.

congratulations. welcome to the human race.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Humanity ?. on 17:44 - Mar 3 with 2329 viewsJonDoeman

Can't believe that vid of the poor kid riding along minding his own business getting a knife in the chest from some slag trying to steal a poxy bike! Talk about taking it too far! And god knows whats gone on with that poor girl in Bristol, truly shocking shit .
Bring back hanging? I'd vote for it . The 2 cnts who did the above would certainly deserve it!

It Is What It Is !!

Humanity ?. on 19:13 - Mar 3 with 2232 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shocking video. Poor bastard.

Keep the faith, Disco. There's always hope.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Humanity ?. on 19:22 - Mar 3 with 2206 viewsTheBlob

Humanity ?. on 19:13 - Mar 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Shocking video. Poor bastard.

Keep the faith, Disco. There's always hope.

Don't hold your breath.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Humanity ?. on 21:11 - Mar 3 with 2129 viewsToast_R

What about this f*cking arsehole?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31715284
Login to get fewer ads

Humanity ?. on 22:00 - Mar 3 with 2055 viewseasthertsr

People can be shit, but for every 1 of those there are 100 nice people, chin up Disco, life is tough, but never,ever let the bastards get you down!
Humanity ?. on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 2025 viewsHollowayRanger

i walk past where that poor kid was murdered every day ,at moment theres a lot of flowers and tea candles outside the cally swimming baths and a lot of his school friend just sitting there and hugging each other

to knife and kill a kid for a flaming bike

punch him push him off the bike but to frigging knife him totally sick and almost certainly locals to the area

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Humanity ?. on 22:38 - Mar 3 with 1977 viewskarl

Humanity ?. on 22:00 - Mar 3 by easthertsr

People can be shit, but for every 1 of those there are 100 nice people, chin up Disco, life is tough, but never,ever let the bastards get you down!

You're right mate, i live a sheltered life up here and don't see so much of the horrible side of life but (and i'm not going to bump the thread up) my thread about the selfless orphanage worker in Ukraine, which is sponsored by Hibernian supporters, shows there are good people out there and we should celebrate these as much as condemn the scum.

ps There was a donation from someone on here so the thread was worth it.

pps To show that lifes not all bad the Hibs supporter charity for the orphanage raises annually between £15-£25k and remarkably last year was the best figure yet so good news isnt just a flash in the pan, a whole generation of kids have felt the benefit of this support, unfortunately they have at times had to wear a Hibs kit but a small price surely!
(I know QPR are doing lots for charity and i'm not point scoring, there are good people!!)
Humanity ?. on 22:40 - Mar 3 with 1971 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Humanity ?. on 22:38 - Mar 3 by karl

You're right mate, i live a sheltered life up here and don't see so much of the horrible side of life but (and i'm not going to bump the thread up) my thread about the selfless orphanage worker in Ukraine, which is sponsored by Hibernian supporters, shows there are good people out there and we should celebrate these as much as condemn the scum.

pps To show that lifes not all bad the Hibs supporter charity for the orphanage raises annually between £15-£25k and remarkably last year was the best figure yet so good news isnt just a flash in the pan, a whole generation of kids have felt the benefit of this support, unfortunately they have at times had to wear a Hibs kit but a small price surely!
(I know QPR are doing lots for charity and i'm not point scoring, there are good people!!)

Karl,

Bump it. I'll throw in a few quid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Humanity ?. on 22:50 - Mar 3 with 1950 viewsstowmarketrange

Humanity ?. on 22:38 - Mar 3 by karl

The trouble is though Karl,the actions of the evil people sell more papers than the good deeds done in this world.
I was only too happy to donate my £5 to help this woman in her last few months after all the good work she has done for other less fortunate than herself.If only there were more like her around.
Phil
Humanity ?. on 23:17 - Mar 3 with 1892 viewskarl

Humanity ?. on 22:50 - Mar 3 by stowmarketrange

The trouble is though Karl,the actions of the evil people sell more papers than the good deeds done in this world.
I was only too happy to donate my £5 to help this woman in her last few months after all the good work she has done for other less fortunate than herself.If only there were more like her around.
Phil

Thats right Phil (verygoodenough? haha) and we all fall for the hype. I'm not ashamed to admit that i get apprehensive in cities, being overly cautious about where i plan to go, yet i've never had any situation to make me think like that but i read all about it and fills my head full of s**te.
Reading Disco's threads bring me out in hives....
Humanity ?. on 02:05 - Mar 4 with 1804 viewsstowmarketrange

Humanity ?. on 23:17 - Mar 3 by karl

Thats right Phil (verygoodenough? haha) and we all fall for the hype. I'm not ashamed to admit that i get apprehensive in cities, being overly cautious about where i plan to go, yet i've never had any situation to make me think like that but i read all about it and fills my head full of s**te.
Reading Disco's threads bring me out in hives....

It seems that you just have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Most of us hope that we'll never be in that much danger in the streets of a big city,but I'm sure a lot of victims of crime thought the same too.
Humanity ?. on 07:03 - Mar 4 with 1736 viewsCHUBBS

The justice system in this country is pitiful with victims of crime being treated appallingly via pathetic watered down sentencing.
Need to bring back capital punishment for this type of cowardly evil trash.
In fact I'd dump em all in a vat of acid and throw that other murdering scum c@nt Tony Blair in with them.
As far as I'm concerned these selfish bastards surrender the freedom and human rights the rest of the population are entitled to so fcuk them and any soft c@nt that tries to defend their actions.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 7:06]
Humanity ?. on 08:42 - Mar 4 with 1689 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That kid on the bike could have been me or any one of the people I know who cycle.

I hope the lads family get the person responsible... seen to.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Humanity ?. on 09:01 - Mar 4 with 1668 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Humanity ?. on 08:42 - Mar 4 by Metallica_Hoop

That kid on the bike could have been me or any one of the people I know who cycle.

I hope the lads family get the person responsible... seen to.

This is cheerful.

I wonder if I can drown myself in this bowl of Coco Pops......
Humanity ?. on 16:29 - Mar 6 with 1493 viewsEastR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31770240

If he’s such a big man to be going out partying with his mates, all tooled up, let’s be told who he is

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Humanity ?. on 16:36 - Mar 6 with 1483 viewsKonk

Humanity ?. on 16:29 - Mar 6 by EastR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31770240

If he’s such a big man to be going out partying with his mates, all tooled up, let’s be told who he is

I really struggle with things like this...the kid's probably a product of a sh it upbringing, but I know plenty of people from fu cked-up backgrounds who know right from wrong. For fu cks sake, he's killed a man over nothing...I don't think ten years and out is appropriate in cases like this. At 13, you know that if you stab someone, there's a fair chance they'll die - it's not like an unlucky punch where the person falls and cracks their head.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024