Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
derby may miss out again 23:59 - Mar 20 with 3050 viewsthemodfather

a decent enough side but results lately , for them, have gone pete tong....a close championship this season...and we know derby melt in play offs!
derby may miss out again on 02:18 - Mar 21 with 2048 viewsJAPRANGERS

umm maybe Mclaren will come to us next season in the Championship. Would we be happy??
derby may miss out again on 04:08 - Mar 21 with 2021 viewsFredManRave

derby may miss out again on 02:18 - Mar 21 by JAPRANGERS

umm maybe Mclaren will come to us next season in the Championship. Would we be happy??

Yesh.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

derby may miss out again on 05:12 - Mar 21 with 2006 viewstimcocking

derby may miss out again on 05:14 - Mar 21 with 2006 viewsKiwi76

He was getting tipped for Sunderland wasn't he?
Whichever one avoids drop....
derby may miss out again on 06:55 - Mar 21 with 1960 viewsCHUBBS

Is pretty good at taking over half decent teams but hasn't 't a clue how to build one from scratch meaning he'll be of little use to us.
I'd rather we brought in Nigel Clough who can build a team on a shoe string and is great in the cups.
Anyone remember what a cup run feels like ?
derby may miss out again on 07:06 - Mar 21 with 1944 viewsexiled_dictator

derby may miss out again on 06:55 - Mar 21 by CHUBBS

Is pretty good at taking over half decent teams but hasn't 't a clue how to build one from scratch meaning he'll be of little use to us.
I'd rather we brought in Nigel Clough who can build a team on a shoe string and is great in the cups.
Anyone remember what a cup run feels like ?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

derby may miss out again on 07:28 - Mar 21 with 1920 viewsbosh67

The thing about the Championship is... it's a really good and competitive league where sides have a chance to succeed. Unlike the Premiership, where one team gets fined £50m+ and threatened with demotion to non-league while another pays a forward £300K a week to sit on a bench and another considers a £200m move for Messi. I feckin hate the Premiership.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

derby may miss out again on 07:32 - Mar 21 with 1914 viewstraininvain

derby may miss out again on 07:28 - Mar 21 by bosh67

The thing about the Championship is... it's a really good and competitive league where sides have a chance to succeed. Unlike the Premiership, where one team gets fined £50m+ and threatened with demotion to non-league while another pays a forward £300K a week to sit on a bench and another considers a £200m move for Messi. I feckin hate the Premiership.

The £50m fine only applies in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

derby may miss out again on 09:22 - Mar 21 with 1794 viewsDiscodroids

watched the whole of kenny jackets wolves vs derby last night..hes built a side with pace and power off the celestial charts with nouha dicko, bakary soko and a geezer caled benik afobe from east london, who i hadnt heard of before (started at arsenal)who he picked up for 2 million from mk dons. our scouts must have been looking at robbie keane at the time , or peter withe.

the pace they have makes our side look like its form another age with wooden rattles and woodbines de rigeur among the crowd. back to back promotions with gallen seem a possibility.

kevin mcdonald looks some player in the middle of the park as well. a craftsman of his trade.

goalkeeper and defence seem a hefty chink in the side though.

when you look at derbys side including will hughes,George thorne,craig bryson(QPR missed out there)and tom ince i ust feel we look a tired old punch drunk boxer on the ropes in comparrison , charlie apart of course.

gutted we didnt sling redknapp out on the shit heap for incineration and bring jacket and gallen in after the west ham away game.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 9:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

derby may miss out again on 09:24 - Mar 21 with 1797 viewsNorthernr

Derby looked like they did in the play-off final to me. Tidy on the ball, good to watch, totally dominant and yet they're not clinical enough in front of goal and they're highly suspect at the back.

Can't help but be impressed with the job Jackett has done at Wolves when you consider the state they were in when he arrived.
derby may miss out again on 09:28 - Mar 21 with 1779 viewsDiscodroids

derby may miss out again on 09:24 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Derby looked like they did in the play-off final to me. Tidy on the ball, good to watch, totally dominant and yet they're not clinical enough in front of goal and they're highly suspect at the back.

Can't help but be impressed with the job Jackett has done at Wolves when you consider the state they were in when he arrived.

very similar to us northern, he took over a tired old squad at wolves , blunted and well past its sell by date.. i think it was mentioned on your pod cast this week,

turned it around in a short space of time ..a playmaker, energy up top and the flanks and a sound defence which will need addressing if they go up, but adequate for this level.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

derby may miss out again on 09:30 - Mar 21 with 1782 viewsNorthernr

derby may miss out again on 09:28 - Mar 21 by Discodroids

very similar to us northern, he took over a tired old squad at wolves , blunted and well past its sell by date.. i think it was mentioned on your pod cast this week,

turned it around in a short space of time ..a playmaker, energy up top and the flanks and a sound defence which will need addressing if they go up, but adequate for this level.

Yeh I think we could well do a Wolves i.e. this is going to get much, much worse before it gets better, but long term it might actually be good to rid ourselves of it all and start again.
derby may miss out again on 09:54 - Mar 21 with 1746 viewsdodge_stoke_r

derby may miss out again on 09:22 - Mar 21 by Discodroids

watched the whole of kenny jackets wolves vs derby last night..hes built a side with pace and power off the celestial charts with nouha dicko, bakary soko and a geezer caled benik afobe from east london, who i hadnt heard of before (started at arsenal)who he picked up for 2 million from mk dons. our scouts must have been looking at robbie keane at the time , or peter withe.

the pace they have makes our side look like its form another age with wooden rattles and woodbines de rigeur among the crowd. back to back promotions with gallen seem a possibility.

kevin mcdonald looks some player in the middle of the park as well. a craftsman of his trade.

goalkeeper and defence seem a hefty chink in the side though.

when you look at derbys side including will hughes,George thorne,craig bryson(QPR missed out there)and tom ince i ust feel we look a tired old punch drunk boxer on the ropes in comparrison , charlie apart of course.

gutted we didnt sling redknapp out on the shit heap for incineration and bring jacket and gallen in after the west ham away game.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 9:40]

Petre Withe !!
derby may miss out again on 10:24 - Mar 21 with 1714 viewsPunteR

derby may miss out again on 09:30 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Yeh I think we could well do a Wolves i.e. this is going to get much, much worse before it gets better, but long term it might actually be good to rid ourselves of it all and start again.

Pretty sure we said that last time we got relegated.
Knowing our luck we'll probably get promoted again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

derby may miss out again on 10:35 - Mar 21 with 1688 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm actually looking forward to good football (competitive) again. (defeatist I know but feck it)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

derby may miss out again on 10:42 - Mar 21 with 1676 viewsPunteR

derby may miss out again on 10:35 - Mar 21 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm actually looking forward to good football (competitive) again. (defeatist I know but feck it)

When you say "competitive" do actually mean "winning"

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

derby may miss out again on 10:59 - Mar 21 with 1661 viewsNorthernr

derby may miss out again on 10:42 - Mar 21 by PunteR

When you say "competitive" do actually mean "winning"

Nah, he means not definitely losing.
derby may miss out again on 11:06 - Mar 21 with 1645 viewsMetallica_Hoop

derby may miss out again on 10:59 - Mar 21 by Northernr

Nah, he means not definitely losing.

something along those lines.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

derby may miss out again on 11:56 - Mar 21 with 1580 viewsbatmanhoop

when you play one man up front and that one is a lazy Darren Bent then you will struggle to score goals. Too much tippy tappy and no end product
derby may miss out again on 12:30 - Mar 21 with 1527 viewsthemodfather

i bet many in the prem, want BOURNEMOUTH to go up, new ground.
as said kenny jackett has done a great job at wolves.
ipswich are in the frame...i can't believe watford are top with a rag tag of loans etc....mboro have come from nowhere and are playing well...
then there's the hated norwich....very tight and the play offs will be very edgy.
derby may miss out again on 13:35 - Mar 21 with 1473 viewsbatmanhoop

Bournemouth after a bit of a blip are back in the groove, 2-0 up against Boro. Would love to see them in the Premier
derby may miss out again on 13:57 - Mar 21 with 1447 viewspaulparker

derby may miss out again on 13:35 - Mar 21 by batmanhoop

Bournemouth after a bit of a blip are back in the groove, 2-0 up against Boro. Would love to see them in the Premier

fair play to Eddie Howe , I hope they do it
ive been banging on about Matt Ritchie and the lad Wilson for ages
the sort of signings we need to be making for next year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

derby may miss out again on 14:32 - Mar 21 with 1416 viewsterryb

derby may miss out again on 13:57 - Mar 21 by paulparker

fair play to Eddie Howe , I hope they do it
ive been banging on about Matt Ritchie and the lad Wilson for ages
the sort of signings we need to be making for next year

I think we may have to do without those two.

Why would they join us in the Championship when they have a season to play in the Premier?

Just watched Bournemouth. Individually they don't look great, but they work so hard for each other, attack with pace & are a TEAM.

I hope they make it, but would hate to see promotion destroy them as a club.
derby may miss out again on 15:20 - Mar 21 with 1365 viewsrunningman75

I am hoping Derby go up still. I work with Watford fans and also have relations who are Brentford fans so do not want either of those teams swapping places with QPR.
derby may miss out again on 17:20 - Mar 21 with 1312 viewsJuzzie

Derby have gone off the boil because all their strikers are missing. Just like when we lost Austin for 3 months last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024