Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers 11:35 - Apr 1 with 1362 viewsElHoop

Haha there was only ever going to be one winner.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/11507021/The-top-10-o
Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 11:45 - Apr 1 with 1324 viewsJuzzie

You know when you're standing on a bridge, on a tall building etc. and even though you have no desire to kill yourself you still have this strange urge to jump?

Well, it's sometimes refered to as a "high place phenomenon (HPP)" and apparently is quite common. So don't worry, if you've experienced this you're not nuts, suicidal etc.

Anyways, I swear that football Chairmen must be experiencing a bout of HPP when consdiering employing him.
Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 11:48 - Apr 1 with 1313 viewsTGRRRSSS

Comes across almost as a April Fools though.

How could SAF (and I can barely stand him and his success) he overrated?

Or has somebody let Clive loose at Telegraph Towers?
Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 11:53 - Apr 1 with 1300 viewsdaveB

Clearly an April fools, anyone who puts Guardiola, Ferguson and Wenger in that list has to be either joking or insane
Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 11:59 - Apr 1 with 1274 viewsJuzzie

Even if Aprils Fools, the #1 spot is pretty much bang on.
Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 12:09 - Apr 1 with 1247 viewsThGrimRanger

there's more than a hint of Northern here. Once those SAF chickens come home to roost then it could be out on his ear though.

TheGrimRanger

Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 12:24 - Apr 1 with 1192 viewstoboboly

Telegraph's top ten over-rated managers on 11:45 - Apr 1 by Juzzie

You know when you're standing on a bridge, on a tall building etc. and even though you have no desire to kill yourself you still have this strange urge to jump?

Well, it's sometimes refered to as a "high place phenomenon (HPP)" and apparently is quite common. So don't worry, if you've experienced this you're not nuts, suicidal etc.

Anyways, I swear that football Chairmen must be experiencing a bout of HPP when consdiering employing him.

I get that height thing. I hate heights and yet whenever i'm near a ledge/balcony etc I find myself drawn to it. Seemed to get much worse with 'Arry in charge.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024