Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring on Chelsea 21:50 - Apr 7 with 4593 viewsbosh67

I think after two good away performances we are going to turn them over this weekend.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bring on Chelsea on 21:53 - Apr 7 with 2960 viewsAndyB

Nuuuuuurse. He's out of his bed again.
Bring on Chelsea on 21:59 - Apr 7 with 2911 viewsSpiritofGregory

We are talking about the best team in the country.
Bring on Chelsea on 22:01 - Apr 7 with 2888 viewsJuzzie

Im more cocerned about the fitness levels. Looked like they were knackered tonight.
Bring on Chelsea on 22:02 - Apr 7 with 2875 viewsToast_R

Don't like to use the word but LR really does have to become a cauldron of hate on Sunday to do them bastards. Can everyone just start drinking early, no 12pm rule?
Bring on Chelsea on 22:02 - Apr 7 with 2877 viewsLblock

Bring on Chelsea on 21:59 - Apr 7 by SpiritofGregory

Now, now...

Most efficient etc but NEVER the best

I'm immensley concerned at how easy we allow turnovers of possession and allow teams to break on us.
If Niko Kranjar is anywhere near the pitch on Sunday we lose. Simple as.
I'd give him the loyalty card to Greggs and a bundle of 2-for-1 sausage roll vouchers and tell him to spend his day wisely and miles from W12

The fat kunt

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bring on Chelsea on 22:03 - Apr 7 with 2854 viewsdaveB

They should beat us comfortably but you never know and we are due a win at home
Bring on Chelsea on 22:04 - Apr 7 with 2842 viewsW13R

We will struggle if we play with the same back four, I think CR needs to adopt 352 again against the scum to have any impact.
Bring on Chelsea on 22:11 - Apr 7 with 2813 viewsactonman

We need to do things a bit differently on Sunday. We ain't got much to work with but it niko plays I actually think he won't touch the ball in open play for as long as he is on the pitch.
We where running round in circles that first half against Aston fcuking villa so god only knows what those blue cnts will do to us.
If we sit back they will carve us open at will so let's just go at them like we have done against city and Liverpool
Login to get fewer ads

Bring on Chelsea on 22:13 - Apr 7 with 2801 viewsAunt_Nelly

With the way we defend they may hit double figures.

Getting the game abandoned is our best hope.

Bring flares and smoke bombs..
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 22:14]
Bring on Chelsea on 22:15 - Apr 7 with 2781 viewsdaveB

I'd play Dunne if he's fit enough, possibly Traore for Niko, options on the left are limited
Bring on Chelsea on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 2725 viewsRs_Holy

Bring on Chelsea on 22:02 - Apr 7 by Toast_R

Don't like to use the word but LR really does have to become a cauldron of hate on Sunday to do them bastards. Can everyone just start drinking early, no 12pm rule?

^this^.... To have any chance of getting anything we have to recreate the atmosphere from 3 seasons ago.... Put the fear of Christ up there lot and make the Rangers players realise just what it means to our fans.... I can't fu cking wait.
Bring on Chelsea on 22:25 - Apr 7 with 2705 viewsElHoop

Could Fer be fit for this? If so then play him instead of Zamora. Henry for Kranjcar and .......

Bring on Chelsea on 22:28 - Apr 7 with 2665 viewsBklynRanger

Bring on Chelsea on 22:15 - Apr 7 by daveB

I'd play Dunne if he's fit enough, possibly Traore for Niko, options on the left are limited

81 minutes today wasn't it? Barring any niggles it seems like he should be ready. Hopefully.
Bring on Chelsea on 22:40 - Apr 7 with 2603 viewsSimonJames

Realistically I wouldn't expect to beat Racist John and his merry bunch of <*nt$.
But goal difference could be crucial at the end of the season, so maybe Sunday would be a good time to practice the positioning of large passenger vehicles.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bring on Chelsea on 22:40 - Apr 7 with 2599 viewsCiderwithRsie

We are talking about a team that was lucky to beat us at their place and is one of the most unambitious to ever be champions-elect. A ream that when coasting 2-0 up against Hull managed to concede 2 in 2 minutes

They are not unbeatable.

It is not a bonus game.
Bring on Chelsea on 22:45 - Apr 7 with 2571 viewsqueensparker

We've got some hex over the modern cheating diving c--ts anway, we've beaten them at least once every season since we've been back up and they don't like it up 'em. We can do it again, they've pretty much sown up the league anyway.

Expect plenty of diving and cheating and moaning. Who's the ref?
Bring on Chelsea on 22:46 - Apr 7 with 2566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ, a couple of decent away results for us and some lads get carried away...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bring on Chelsea on 22:46 - Apr 7 with 2561 viewsQPR1882

SCUM ARE SHITE

WE WILL WIN

AND I AM ONE OF THE MOST NEGATIVE/HONEST ( delete where wanted ) POSTERS ON HERE
Bring on Chelsea on 22:46 - Apr 7 with 2560 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bring on Chelsea on 22:52 - Apr 7 with 2517 viewseccles

Bring on Chelsea on 22:02 - Apr 7 by Lblock

Now, now...

Most efficient etc but NEVER the best

I'm immensley concerned at how easy we allow turnovers of possession and allow teams to break on us.
If Niko Kranjar is anywhere near the pitch on Sunday we lose. Simple as.
I'd give him the loyalty card to Greggs and a bundle of 2-for-1 sausage roll vouchers and tell him to spend his day wisely and miles from W12

The fat kunt

Bit Harsh.
Ok he might not be the player he once was, but while he's wearing the hoops, I'm behind him 100%. He rescued a point with an excellent free-kick earlier this season (sunderland? cant remember!) He fcked his chances of playing at the world cup in a bid to help us over the line against Derby by trying to play on one leg. What about the flick on for Charlie on Saturday.
He's always been a luxury player in the teams he's played for and we can't afford that luxury in our position. That's not his fault. He's no Stanley or Rodney, but he's no bosingwa or swp either, and while he's trying for us, I'll be cheering him on.
The premier league is too fast for him now, I accept that, but age catches up to every player. without injuries, he probably wouldn't be anywhere near the team, but we haven't got enough options available. Slagging him off achieves nothing.
I know nobody likes him on here so I'm off to get my tin hat. cue the abuse...
Bring on Chelsea on 22:59 - Apr 7 with 2487 viewsBrixtonR

It needs to be an atmosphere of pure unadulterated hatred and evil on Sunday.

What should be remembered is that every fcking year when football was football we were better and finished above that fcking scum, yet all you heard in the press was Chelsea this and Chelsea that. Have a look at the 82-83 average crowds who were bigger? Have a look at league tables from 73 to 95 who were better?.
Could you imagine a proper big club like Arsenal & Spurs getting crowds like the scum did or a real club like West Ham getting 6000 v Barnsley.

Oh and I've seen those cnts in there 'supposed' pomp and their heyday get fcking battered beyond belief by Millwall. Oh and back in the day when they had amazing away support - which I respect - they only took 1000 to Millwall in an 84-85 league cup game. Flat track bullies.

Oh and lets be honest extreme racist pricks yet they fck off to Thailand marry a Thai girl (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) your kids are half Thai (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) yet still peddle the Master race line. How thick are they ? Don't these cnts know the master race is the QPR race ?

That's what Sunday is all about HATE HATE and more HATE nothing more nothing less. The sad thing is its all been sanitized and people will be countenacing the existence of these good for nothing wrong un cnts. Well no I say, It's the football version of multiculturalism gone mad. We are not the same as Chelsea we are QPR. It's plain to see All out war is the only answer

And Mickey Droy can fck right off as well.

CNTS
Bring on Chelsea on 23:06 - Apr 7 with 2448 viewsQPR_Nippon

Bring on Chelsea on 22:52 - Apr 7 by eccles

Bit Harsh.
Ok he might not be the player he once was, but while he's wearing the hoops, I'm behind him 100%. He rescued a point with an excellent free-kick earlier this season (sunderland? cant remember!) He fcked his chances of playing at the world cup in a bid to help us over the line against Derby by trying to play on one leg. What about the flick on for Charlie on Saturday.
He's always been a luxury player in the teams he's played for and we can't afford that luxury in our position. That's not his fault. He's no Stanley or Rodney, but he's no bosingwa or swp either, and while he's trying for us, I'll be cheering him on.
The premier league is too fast for him now, I accept that, but age catches up to every player. without injuries, he probably wouldn't be anywhere near the team, but we haven't got enough options available. Slagging him off achieves nothing.
I know nobody likes him on here so I'm off to get my tin hat. cue the abuse...

Think you can take off the tin hat! Good post. Agree with all of it.
Bring on Chelsea on 23:08 - Apr 7 with 2433 viewsRangersw12

Bring on Chelsea on 22:59 - Apr 7 by BrixtonR

What should be remembered is that every fcking year when football was football we were better and finished above that fcking scum, yet all you heard in the press was Chelsea this and Chelsea that. Have a look at the 82-83 average crowds who were bigger? Have a look at league tables from 73 to 95 who were better?.
Could you imagine a proper big club like Arsenal & Spurs getting crowds like the scum did or a real club like West Ham getting 6000 v Barnsley.

Oh and I've seen those cnts in there 'supposed' pomp and their heyday get fcking battered beyond belief by Millwall. Oh and back in the day when they had amazing away support - which I respect - they only took 1000 to Millwall in an 84-85 league cup game. Flat track bullies.

Oh and lets be honest extreme racist pricks yet they fck off to Thailand marry a Thai girl (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) your kids are half Thai (NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT) yet still peddle the Master race line. How thick are they ? Don't these cnts know the master race is the QPR race ?

That's what Sunday is all about HATE HATE and more HATE nothing more nothing less. The sad thing is its all been sanitized and people will be countenacing the existence of these good for nothing wrong un cnts. Well no I say, It's the football version of multiculturalism gone mad. We are not the same as Chelsea we are QPR. It's plain to see All out war is the only answer

CNTS

Post of the season
Bring on Chelsea on 23:17 - Apr 7 with 2409 viewsArgyBargy1982

Bring on Chelsea on 22:59 - Apr 7 by BrixtonR

CNTS

All we need is BrixtonR quoting the battle of North End Rd and it'll be time for his nurse.
Bring on Chelsea on 23:18 - Apr 7 with 2401 viewsBrixtonR

Bring on Chelsea on 23:08 - Apr 7 by Rangersw12

Post of the season

Not sure about that ! but nice one mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024