Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching in a bar is far worse than being there 15:42 - Apr 12 with 596 viewsloftboy

Thanks to the polish bar manager who got the game on for me, felt sorry for the locals having their family lunches in there as they had to put up with me for 90 minutes, saw my empty seat and was gutted not to be in attendance, good performance and should have got at least a point.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Watching in a bar is far worse than being there on 15:58 - Apr 12 with 542 viewsFDC

Feel for you. I watched the Old Trafford game when Ashley Young took that dive in a bar in Munich, on a stag do with a Bolton and a Utd mate. I'd been to a fair few games that season and losing my shit with mates that I (briefly) held responsible for the injustices on the screen in a neutral bar was not good. My mates walked my outside at half time.
Watching in a bar is far worse than being there on 16:19 - Apr 12 with 507 viewsstrikerace

I watched in a bar near Heathrow. Mostly QPR, but a few Chelsea supporters. Absolutely gutted, silence for the the last 5 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024