Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 nil!!!!!......EIGHT BLOODY NIL !!!!!!!! 16:02 - Apr 28 with 1766 viewsNov77

Presumambly Barnet is short for Barnstoneworth United. Haggerty R Haggerty F....Crapper etc.

Zarate scored and Adel got a run out along with Fer and Faurlin. some trialist got a couple

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-barnet-friendly-harlington-2429064.aspx?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

8 nil!!!!!......EIGHT BLOODY NIL !!!!!!!! on 16:39 - Apr 28 with 1647 viewskingsburyR

Barnet must be really crap!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

8 nil!!!!!......EIGHT BLOODY NIL !!!!!!!! on 16:40 - Apr 28 with 1645 viewsSimonJames

I hope we sign up "Trialist C" and immediately send him out on loan to somewhere like Telford, never to be seen again.

100% of people who drink water will die.

8 nil!!!!!......EIGHT BLOODY NIL !!!!!!!! on 16:58 - Apr 28 with 1591 viewsBklynRanger

I see the first half team, consisting mainly of our Premier League giants scored 3, and the second half team, which was more of a normal reserves plus the two Argies, scored 5.
8 nil!!!!!......EIGHT BLOODY NIL !!!!!!!! on 18:51 - Apr 28 with 1397 viewsDylanP

8 nil!!!!!......EIGHT BLOODY NIL !!!!!!!! on 16:58 - Apr 28 by BklynRanger

I see the first half team, consisting mainly of our Premier League giants scored 3, and the second half team, which was more of a normal reserves plus the two Argies, scored 5.

8 of the starting 11 have started in the Premiership this year: Isla, Suk-Young; Kranjcar, Taarabt; Wright-Phillips, Fer, Hoilett; Zarate. Only Donaldson, Kpekawa, McCarthy haven't. Not really surprising that we had an easy game of it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024