Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers - Do You Believe In The Westworld? 15:02 - May 27 with 4204 viewsNathanNI

http://swissramble.blogspot.ch/2015/05/queens-park-rangers-do-you-believe-in.htm

Apologies if this has been posted before. Well worth a read, and about as in depth coverage wise as you'll likely to see of our finances in a digestible way.

–– SPACKMAN –– nothing to see here

Clive, feel free to delete this
[Post edited 27 May 2015 15:20]
Queens Park Rangers - Do You Believe In The Westworld? on 15:07 - May 27 with 4186 viewsMytch_QPR

It has - most of us are still in shock.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Queens Park Rangers - Do You Believe In The Westworld? on 15:13 - May 27 with 4170 viewsNathanNI

Ah, couldn't see it over the last three pages.

F*ck me, what a f*ck load of f*ck.

F*cked.
Queens Park Rangers - Do You Believe In The Westworld? on 15:14 - May 27 with 4165 viewsMvpeter

Some of us have been pointing this out for literally years.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Queens Park Rangers - Do You Believe In The Westworld? on 15:18 - May 27 with 4150 viewsNathanNI

And I've been one of them. Not seen it laid out in black & red like that before though. Fantastic round up.

Clive, feel free to delete this
[Post edited 27 May 2015 15:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024