Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pOsITIVE mEnTAL aTTitUDe QPR W.AnK 09:09 - May 26 with 2165 viewsDiscodroids

we have had this PMA ! (positive mental attitude) mantra sweeping through essex like hippies moaning "lay lay lay "in john mills quatermass in the last 18 months..

pubs in essex are full of brentwood sweep hairstyles in stone island clad cloth moth, shouting into each others faces theses PMA! phrases Out bthe side of their bells palsey mouths , whilst hanging on to the pub tables swaying as if under fire from romulans on kirks enterprise bridge, off the nuts on the chang..

a selfie of some essex sawdust ceaser on the stella, accompanying a PMA qoute on his fackin twitter account...

A negative mind will never give you a positive life. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. #PMA! X

Only look down on people that you are helping to get up. Have a nice day. #PMA! X

oh do fuk off you pious self righteous cnts,you work in a bought ledger department (a to e) in a shiping clerks office, your not cass pennant or carlton leech.

i'll be dancing to joey essex's 'nightclub anthems ' naked but a feather boa petruding from my arsehole if i cant voice an opinion on what i think is a crock of shit. and armand traores ability to thieve for a living as a so called professional footballer .

calling ramsey a hopeless cnt on a message board, which he is , is it by some form of osmosis that turns this once great cesar monetti into a cabbage ??. or makes tony fernades make another suicidal decision??

PMA !..Get tae fu.ck.

youre born, you keep youre head down, you fire off a few sproggs, seek pleasures where you can find them,never sign anything without reading the small print, watch QPR lose , then sit in your own fermenting piss in an decaying slum of an old peoples home while your mrs runs of with the gardener with a huge knob from Nigeria..

PMA!.

you lot can carry on being the david koresh fernades happy clappers on tonys free pints of fosters and nobbys nuts in the sprinbok, that fine im pleased for you..

i'll be the miserable, moany cnt in the corner drinking half a stout that keeps a 1974 copy of jackie under my bed for sexual relief.

were all happy.

[Post edited 26 May 2015 9:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

pOsITIVE mEnTAL aTTitUDe QPR W.AnK on 13:01 - May 26 with 2057 viewsJuzzie

The only PMA I ever took any notice of was Barabara Bach's character in 'The Spy Who Loved Me' explaining to James Bond that survival relies on PMA and bodily warmth.

Can't think why its stuck in my mind........

pOsITIVE mEnTAL aTTitUDe QPR W.AnK on 15:00 - May 26 with 2018 viewsRangers67

Whilst I can,t pretend to understand half of what Discodroid says most of the time, I agree with his sentiments. This site exists entirely for the reason that people can exchange and express their views. But I would add, if our players had more of a PMA then we may not be in the mire now. One question I would put to whoever is in charge is what has this so called messiah Steve Black added to our team lately ? Now I am a bit old fashioned and believe that people being paid to do a job, should do it to the best of their ability, especially if they are being paid the obscene amounts some of our players are being given. If they need to have an arm put round them and be cajoled into doing their job to the required standard then that probably tells you all you need to know about them. When I watched my team this season and some of the lazy half arsed performances and think how people in the stands with next no ability like me would have busted a gut to be out there it makes me want to weep. One of the qualities I would be looking for in a player would be honesty, difficult to define and detect sometimes but if you look closely enough and work with them in training then unless you are blind you should be able to get some idea of what people are like. I hope CR does well obviously but as I have said before I don,t think he is the right man for the job.
pOsITIVE mEnTAL aTTitUDe QPR W.AnK on 15:10 - May 26 with 1996 viewsDiscodroids

juzzie , talking of bond it was always 'fatima blush' that used to get me hot under the dog collar..the way she roughed up that bloke in 'never say never again' had me scampering up and down the wooden floors of my corridor like a german shepherd on heat.

anyway , forgot all about steve black, i wonder if he's working on ramfukkers image.

could be tricky , given that his working with the only black geezer in the world who raps worse than mark king from level 42 on 'living it up'
[Post edited 26 May 2015 15:11]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024