Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team... what team 16:14 - May 27 with 1062 viewsGetMeRangers

Now remaining of the squad:
Green
Traore
Caulker
Hill
Matty Philips
Charlie
Fer
McCarthy
Yun
Chief
Ale
Junior
Tarbs
Sandro

Of that lot, quite possible that matty, Charlie, Green and Fer will go. Much that I love Ale, what chance of him being even half the player he was after so many ACL injuries. Tarbs wont play. Sandro is permanently injured and if he isnt will more than likely want a move. Clint is 180 and isnt up to the rigours of a full championship season. McCarthy looked a liability against Leicester. Junior... needs some serious coaching. Caukler has gone backwards with us

So that leaves Yun (variable) and Chief. Lets hope the youth can step up

This is a complete makeover. If CR manages to keep us up he will have done well.

Team... what team on 16:41 - May 27 with 953 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hopefully 5 or 6 of the younger players will step up and play a part.

Grego-Cox should be given every chance to progress given our dearth of striking options.

Furlong shouldn't be written off purely on being whupped by Sanchez and Bolasie — 2 high quality wingers.

Doughty looked assured and tidy in his cameos, plus had had some successful loan spells.

Petrasso I had high hopes for, although he didn’t seem to do much last year on loan — was he injured or just not playing?

Comley and Kpekawa obviously featured on the bench and Jack Robinson will hopefully be back from injury at some point too.
Team... what team on 16:42 - May 27 with 944 viewsdubaistu

Phillips - 10m
Austin - 15m
Fer - 8m
Green - 2m
Caulker - 7m
£42 million.

Spend that wisely on the names already being discussed on this board and it's not all doom and gloom. Would only keep Green, Austin and Phillips if we could.

Frankly, I'd also sell (if someone is stupid enough to buy them)

Adel - £3m (spuds split I don't really care, he's 65k a week I'd let him go on a free and would have done so 3 years ago)
Sandro - £6m
Traore - £3m
Toilett - £3m
£15m + plus those wages off the bill.

As most have already said, it's exciting seeing the rubbish leave and hopefully we get the top price for anyone who wants to go/we need to sell.
Team... what team on 17:06 - May 27 with 872 viewsbosh67

Team... what team on 16:42 - May 27 by dubaistu

Phillips - 10m
Austin - 15m
Fer - 8m
Green - 2m
Caulker - 7m
£42 million.

Spend that wisely on the names already being discussed on this board and it's not all doom and gloom. Would only keep Green, Austin and Phillips if we could.

Frankly, I'd also sell (if someone is stupid enough to buy them)

Adel - £3m (spuds split I don't really care, he's 65k a week I'd let him go on a free and would have done so 3 years ago)
Sandro - £6m
Traore - £3m
Toilett - £3m
£15m + plus those wages off the bill.

As most have already said, it's exciting seeing the rubbish leave and hopefully we get the top price for anyone who wants to go/we need to sell.

Adel, Traore, Sandro, Fer, Hoilett, Green will all go as you say.

Caulker is a tough one. He has real issues off the pitch and it seems to be a drinking problem. If the guy is looked after and possibly goes into rehab then who knows, he could come back a much better player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team... what team on 17:15 - May 27 with 851 viewsdubaistu

Team... what team on 17:06 - May 27 by bosh67

Adel, Traore, Sandro, Fer, Hoilett, Green will all go as you say.

Caulker is a tough one. He has real issues off the pitch and it seems to be a drinking problem. If the guy is looked after and possibly goes into rehab then who knows, he could come back a much better player.

Isn't that always the case with us though. The sooner we're football club rather than the Betty Ford the better. The time of waifs and strays surely has to stop, we simply can't afford it.

Adel was a diamond for us for 2 years and only with his because of his mental issues.

I'm not making light of peoples anyone's psychological or addictions. We were built on being a family club but really charity starts at home, but at the moment I don't think we can afford to be so charitable.

Get well soon SC, but at another club please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024