Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket help 17:18 - May 28 with 1534 viewseghamranger

Hello chaps. I've been in the lower loft as a ST holder for a few years but daughter doesn't want to go anymore. I obviously need to buy a silver ST then speak to the box office and change my seat. Can I ask people's advice before I do.
Is the lower loft all family stand?
If I move upstairs to MU or NU what's the view like ?
Clearly I'm gonna be Billy no mates next year so if anyone on here wants me next to them I dont bite
Season Ticket help on 17:34 - May 28 with 1492 viewsNW5Hoop

Pretty sure MU and NU are both gold, not silver. Used to sit in MU years back. Loved the view from there.
Season Ticket help on 18:22 - May 28 with 1433 viewseghamranger

Sorry, yes I know it's gold. I like the loft but don't think I've ever been up there
Season Ticket help on 13:51 - May 30 with 1236 viewseghamranger

Season Ticket help on 18:22 - May 28 by eghamranger

Sorry, yes I know it's gold. I like the loft but don't think I've ever been up there

Does anyone on here sit in MU in the upper loft. The view from the seat isn't working and I want to know what the view is like. Been allocated Row J, seat 164 but not confirmed it yet.

Appreciate any help
Season Ticket help on 14:01 - May 30 with 1214 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season Ticket help on 13:51 - May 30 by eghamranger

Does anyone on here sit in MU in the upper loft. The view from the seat isn't working and I want to know what the view is like. Been allocated Row J, seat 164 but not confirmed it yet.

Appreciate any help

If you can spare the time it's worth getting down there and seeing it for yourself.

Years ago they'd take you round and you could test various seats to ensure there's no pillars or whatever. Only problem in that part of the loft is you'll be sat down a lot which isn't ideal if you're above 4'8".
Season Ticket help on 15:37 - May 30 with 1137 viewskingsburyR

Yep, I sit in row F of Mu and the view is excellent. Help that I'm right by the exit for a sharpish beer.

I'd advise you to move upstairs.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season Ticket help on 20:17 - May 30 with 1035 viewsMichael_Hunt

Season Ticket help on 15:37 - May 30 by kingsburyR

Yep, I sit in row F of Mu and the view is excellent. Help that I'm right by the exit for a sharpish beer.

I'd advise you to move upstairs.

Mine's in row L block LU, pretty much the same view as MU only the other side of the goal. It's sometimes difficult to see the goal line when people in front stand up quickly but otherwise a goo view of the pitch.

On "really exciting days" you can count the planes landing at LHR and bet with your neighbour as to whether the next one will be a jumbo or not!
Season Ticket help on 22:27 - May 30 with 956 viewsOakR

I had a season ticket for many years in MU, towards the back initially and then moved half way down before moving to SA and Ellerlie stands.

It probably had to do with the era (Ferdinand, Sinton etc) but I think MU was my favourite area to sit. Away end is a bit far away but when you attack you are so close it's amazing.

Sat there once recently and I'd say the atmosphere was not what it was as that has moved more to Ellerslie generally but maybe that was a one-off.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Season Ticket help on 06:12 - May 31 with 871 viewsjonno

I'm in MU Row G - excellent view. Used to be further back but I moved forward, I would advise looking for something no further back than about 10 rows, further back I found I couldn't actually see the goal line at the Loft end!
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket help on 08:50 - May 31 with 799 viewslondonscottish

I used to have ST's in MU and loved them. I was one row from the back to got to stand a lot (the guys behind were usually standing). Good atmo up there as a lot of the singing makes its way over from Ellerslie Road.

The downside of that particular seat was that I couldn't see the monitor at the School end for replays.

I'd agree that a seat in MU 10-15 rows back would be ideal IMHO.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024